Cassese 1 Uni Cart For Sale.

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
Justintime
Organisation: George The Framer LLP
Interests: Gardening, design, electronic music, good food and beverages.

Cassese 1 Uni Cart For Sale.

Post by Justintime »

Bought from Framers Equipment in 2015, this has only joined a few hundred frames as I have used the Hoffmann for most of my joining.
It comes with all the standard accessories and manuals, including the magnetic holder and soft and hardwood bungs, 6 boxes of wedges(some used) for the 7, 10 and 12mm heads in both soft and hardwood.
I have adapted one of the attachments to take the larger Cassese white softwood "Tri" clamping pads, which improves joints on irregular shaped mouldings.
The table is adjustable, so it can be reversed and used at the corner of a workbench, the workbench supporting the mouldings, as I have done, saving space in the workshop.
If collected from near Cardigan, West Wales, I will be happy to give a full demonstration, if required.
It can be boxed and palletised ready for collection by a courier.
It is approx 120x30x60cms unboxed, so will easily fit in all but the smallest cars.
It's an affordable piece of equipment for a startup bespoke framer or someone moving up from hobby framing, with very low maintenance costs.
Asking £650ono, PM me if you're interested.
Attachments
IMG_20190720_132750.jpg
IMG_20190720_132750.jpg (589.55 KiB) Viewed 1367 times
IMG_20190720_132819.jpg
IMG_20190720_132819.jpg (392.25 KiB) Viewed 1367 times
Justin George GCF(APF)
Insta: georgetheframer
cleaver
Organisation: Satriale's Pork Store
Interests: .

Re: Cassese 1 Uni Cart For Sale.

Post by cleaver »

Gorgeous-looking machine.....I was drooling over one at Wessex a while back. So compact, yet beautifully put together, and looks like it'd last forever. Can't imagine this'll hang around long, JT.

Hope all's well, fella.
Justintime
Organisation: George The Framer LLP
Interests: Gardening, design, electronic music, good food and beverages.

Re: Cassese 1 Uni Cart For Sale.

Post by Justintime »

Sold.
Justin George GCF(APF)
Insta: georgetheframer