Tuition Wanted (needed!)

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
mbaister
Organisation: Martin Baister
Interests: oil painting, photography, framing

Tuition Wanted (needed!)

Post by mbaister »

I am based in the south of Glasgow from my home workshop. Just starting out, self taught so far but have reached a point where I am in need to some pointers. I use mostly keencut equipment, ultimat futura and excalibur, and have refurbed a foot operated morso and also have a charnwood underpinner and HGP hotpress.

I have a decent understanding of the basics but I'm having massive problems when it comes to setting up a calibrating some of the equipment, and also need some pointers in how to handle different materials.

I would be delighted to pay a fair price to anyone that can spare some of their time to help me out. Any help at this stage will be greatly appreciated.

Martin
Brianmac
Organisation: BM Framing
Interests: Framing, Jack Russells, Coin, Stamp and Postcard collecting

Re: Tuition Wanted (needed!)

Post by Brianmac »

Hi Martin
Give me a call 07914 768407 and I will be delighted to give you a hand to get things sorted if I can.
Brian
mbaister
Organisation: Martin Baister
Interests: oil painting, photography, framing

Re: Tuition Wanted (needed!)

Post by mbaister »

Hi Brian, thank you so much for getting in touch. If it’s ok I’ll give you a bell at some point today, having another crack at it all today.

Martin.