Wanted - Daige Rollataq Cold Adhesive 24" machine

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
johndoe987
Organisation: Gifts&Bobs
Interests: Picture framing

Wanted - Daige Rollataq Cold Adhesive 24" machine

Post by johndoe987 »

Hi,

Looking for a Daige Rollataq 24" Cold Adhesive machine.

Will consider broken/damaged machines for spares, in particular the tray and any glue (Daige or otherwise).

Thanks
Edmac444
Organisation: Ed McMullan Photography
Interests: Photrography, Digital Art

Re: Wanted - Daige Rollataq Cold Adhesive 24" machine

Post by Edmac444 »

Dear Johndoe987
I have a Rollataq machine which may be of interest to you.
It's an all metal 12" Cold Adhesive machine in fair condition (three years old) with a new and unused spare motor and also a spare set of roller fingers.
I also have two bottles of Diage glue and approx 8 litres of non Diage Glue.

This machine is somewhat of a hybrid as I got Diage to make it specially for me. At that time they only made 12" machines as hot glue versions. They did this as I was able to collect it in New York.

Ill health has caused my retirement which is why I'm selling equipment. I also have two Rotatrim Pro M Seried trimers, a 17" and a 24" if they are of interest to you, they are all about to go on ebay. Let me know if you are interested, I can send you photographs if required.

Kind regards

Ed
Edmac444
Organisation: Ed McMullan Photography
Interests: Photrography, Digital Art

Post by Edmac444 »

Dear Johndoe987
I have a Rollataq machine which may be of interest to you.
It's an all metal 12" Cold Adhesive machine in fair condition (three years old) with a new and unused spare motor and also a spare set of roller fingers.
I also have two bottles of Diage glue and approx 8 litres of non Diage Glue.

This machine is somewhat of a hybrid as I got Diage to make it specially for me. At that time they only made 12" machines as hot glue versions. They did this as I was able to collect it in New York.

Ill health has caused my retirement which is why I'm selling equipment. I also have two Rotatrim Pro M Seried trimers, a 17" and a 24" if they are of interest to you, they are all about to go on ebay. Let me know if you are interested, I can send you photographs if required.

Kind regards

Ed
Steve N
Organisation: Frontier Picture Frames ltd
Interests: Walking our retired Greyhound,art, falling asleep on sofa in front of the telly

Post by Steve N »

You do realise that this thread is 11 months old and the author has not vist ed the forum since then :?
Steve CEO GCF (020)
Believed in Time Travel since 2035

Proud to sell Ready Made Frames
http://www.frontierpictureframes.com
http://www.designerpicturemounts.com/