Never out of the box – Morso F, Cassesse CS89, Omer Stapler, Omer Flexi Driver + Framing Equipment . . .

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
Mike Jack
Organisation: BrithavenB&B
Interests: DIY, cooking, Le Mans

Never out of the box – Morso F, Cassesse CS89, Omer Stapler, Omer Flexi Driver + Framing Equipment . . .

Post by Mike Jack »

Brand new to the market – although purchased in 2007, all this equipment has to go. Many items have never seen the light of day since they were securely wrapped and shipped to me, spending their lives anxiously waiting to get on with their work.

I’m very keen to see if all this great stuff can find either one new excellent home – or at least be spread around the community. Hopefully the prices are as competitive as I can make them, but will (of course) be open to sensible offers. Am prepared to move some of the objects to their new homes – although cannot possibly be able to ship the bigger pieces much further than local to Dorset, so it would be a great help if the buyer collects. Will be adding images as soon as I can. Any further information, please ask here.

A. Morso F Mitre Cutter – Manufacturer’s Number 75477. Purchased in 2007, but never Unboxed, still covered with delivery grease-proofing. Securely stored. Comes complete with sliding longitudinal stop and measuring scale, essential Extension Table (Left), factory fitted blades. Additional boxed set of full size blades available to purchase at the same time. (See H.) - £950.00

B. Cassese CS89 Pneumatic Underpinner- Purchased in 2007, but never Unboxed – complete with all pneumatic connections, Owner’s Manual Tab sets and Foot Pedal Operation - £640.00

C. HOTPRESS Jetmounter 26. Little used and in fantastic condition – rollers always cleaned and never left under compression, complete with Foot Switch, Operator’s handbook and Instruction DVD - £175.00

D. Quickmate Plus Canvas Stretcher – Grips canvas incredibly well and tensions right along full width ready for stapling. - £75.00

E. Omer 3G. 16  Staple gun for 4-16mm staples. Unique and unmistakable design, attention to detail and safety, Omer is a sure choice for your stapling needs . Purchased brand-new in 2007 and never unboxed. Comes complete with all original packaging. - £90.00

F. Omer 53 Flexi Tab Driver. Purchased brand-new in 2007 and never unboxed. Comes complete with all original packaging. This supremely high quality, professional pneumatic tool takes special Flexi Tab fastenings. Omer Tools are produced to the highest standards, and their exceptional build quality means they are extremely reliable and easy to maintain. - £127.00

G. Bambi Budget BB8 Silent Air Compressor - £200.00

H. Morso Spare Blade Set - £127.00

I. KEENCUT JAVELIN (Simplex) Straight Cutter Bar 165cm - £55.00

J. T50 Heavy Duty Staples 10mm – 18 x1,250 boxes = 22,500 - £30.00

K. OMER 3G Galvanised 12mm Box of 10,000 -£3.00

L. TABMASTER TABS Flexible Points 10,000 - £10.00

M. TABMASTER T4 Tabs 2,500 - £2.00

N. Pneumatic Hose & Fittings - ‘T’ and Straights - £12.00

O. SKU WOODEN WEDGES – 8 Boxes x 24 in each - £5.00

P. LION ‘CWH’ Hangers – Box of approx 50 - £5.00

Q. Small ‘Stanley Knife’ Blades – For KEENCUT JAVELIN approx 50 - £5.00

R. Drytac White Cloth Wipes – Box of 25 - £4.00

S. Picture Frame Security Fixings Approx 150 + screws - £15.00

T. Assorted Wood and Plastic Frame Stretcher Wedges - £6.00

U. 274 x Wooden Framing Lengths – from 16” to 40” - £115.00

Items I. through to U. - £175.00 for the lot.

MJ
fusionframer
Organisation: Fusion Picture Framing
Interests: framing

Re: Never out of the box – Morso F, Cassesse CS89, Omer Stapler, Omer Flexi Driver + Framing Equipment . . .

Post by fusionframer »

Can i have keencut javelin please. Happy to collect if you it is not possible to post.

Will send pm as well.

Nick
www.fusionframing.co.uk

Never trust a dog with orange eyebrows.
Edge001
Organisation: Edge 2 Edge Framing Ltd
Interests: Picture framing

Re: Never out of the box – Morso F, Cassesse CS89, Omer Stapler, Omer Flexi Driver + Framing Equipment . . .

Post by Edge001 »

Hi there,
We are very interested in the new morso blades and flexi point gun, possibly other items please.
Email us : edge2edgeframes@hotmail.co.uk

Many thanks
Kevin:)
Rmsh1
Organisation: Rmsh1
Interests: Frames

Post by Rmsh1 »

Hello
I am interested in the underpinner and compressor + possibly some other things. I have sent you a message

Thanks

R
Mike Jack

Post by Mike Jack »

Sorry to keep doing this, but I'm determined to try and include some images. Let's see if this works.

John
Site Admin
Organisation: Scenes Picture Framing
Interests: Forums and stuff

Post by John »

Looks like the link to your image has broken again, Mike.
Mike Jack

Post by Mike Jack »

Morso F
Attachments
8D17B673-9789-40DB-AA71-C627EF639BA3.jpeg
F9A6E5A1-9671-4C55-AE2C-089CF03FD812.jpeg
81EADF2E-17AF-4267-9AA6-36DC1B914C8D.jpeg
EEDCC0E5-216B-46E5-822E-2C12E35D07F6.jpeg
A18949FC-9B66-447B-A41E-96C854A7031E.jpeg
Pontprennau
Organisation: New Leaf Giclee
Interests: Framing, Printing, off road cycling and motorcycling. Dogs, Computers.

Post by Pontprennau »

PM'd you in regards some of the items you have for sale.
Pontprennau
Interests: Framing, Printing, off road cycling and motorcycling. Dogs, Computers.

Post by Pontprennau »

Not sure why but my private messages are sitting in the outbox and refusing to send, can you phone me on the number I supplied yesterday to firm up arrangements for the weekend please? :)

Thanks

Bob
Mike Jack

Post by Mike Jack »

Hello everybody,

Just to keep you up-to-date, everything except the

F. Omer 53 Flexi Tab Driver. Purchased brand-new in 2007 and never unboxed. Comes complete with all original packaging. This supremely high quality, professional pneumatic tool takes special Flexi Tab fastenings. Omer Tools are produced to the highest standards, and their exceptional build quality means they are extremely reliable and easy to maintain. - £127.00 “

have found new homes.

Either I got the prices just right - or very wrong !

Many thanks for looking, only the Tab Driver to go before the HOTPRESS vacuum table makes an entrance.

MJ
Pontprennau

Post by Pontprennau »

Fantastic fella to deal with :) and I have to say his hot press looks immaculate (and enormous) :)