anybody interested?

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
doogey
Organisation: picture framers
Interests: art

anybody interested?

Post by doogey »

Hi
I was wondering if anybody would be interested in a classic Cassese D276 (green model) pneumatic underpinner? we bought apx 10 years ago fully refurbished as a back up machine but we have never needed it!!! It has been sat covered up in my workshop ever since!! But now time has come we need to get rid, i have not connected up to air since the day of purchase as never required!!! But If there is any interest in it i will do that to check all is still working.. back in the day these were the Rolls Royce of underpinners and i'm sure there are many good years left in it, also having no electrical parts easy to keep running!! normally to get them going its the air blocks inside need cleaning or overhauling with new rubber O rings which are still available as i have just checked from underpinner spares online it the "Compair Valve Seal Kit" @ £6 +vat.. needed!! I think i also have the circular turntable that was supplied with these machines! I will get some photos if interest is shown!
Thanks
Pontprennau
Organisation: New Leaf Giclee
Interests: Framing, Printing, off road cycling and motorcycling. Dogs, Computers.

Re: anybody interested?

Post by Pontprennau »

hi

interested :) what sort of money are we talking? do you have the green turntable thing? and where are you located?