Selling Framing Equipment London

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
Bella88
Organisation: Art & Soul
Interests: Framing, art, music, the universe and its contents

Selling Framing Equipment London

Post by Bella88 »

Hello!

Selling some framing equipment, will be available for collection end of May/beginning of June from my workshop in North London. Please let me know which items you are interested in and I can privately message for further information and pricing etc.

Bambi BB50D Silent Air Compressor
Second Hand, but in excellent condition. Purchased in October 2018 from D.J. Simons
Specification;
With sound levels from just 40 dB(A) and almost no vibration when running.
Weight 46.0000
Capacity 100Litres/min
Drive Direct
Motor 1HP (0.68kw)
Pressure 8 Bar
Receiver 50 litres
Voltage 240
Dimensions; Unit Size (cm) 55h x 88w x 29d
This compressor has piston rings. This means oil carry over can be experienced.
Has a 50% duty cycle. This means 10minutes on, 10 minutes off. Up to a maximum of 30 minutes on, 30 minutes off.
Not intended for heavy duty use, should not be used with heavy air tools.

[b]Keencut System 4000 Glass Cutter[/b]
Used, but in good condition, a very simple and easy to use glass cutter
https://www.keencut.com/assets/Instruct ... glish1.pdf

Morso F DK8900 Randers
A beautiful piece of machinery I will be sad to see go. Foot operated, can supply with waste chute, replaceable adjustable rebate supports and 6 point hexagonal wrench for undoing and tightening the nuts for taking off blade. Blades will need sharpening. The bolt through the foot press has lost its grip so I've been using metal glue but i think a better solution to keeping that in place could be found. This piece of machinery is reliable and beautiful!

Cassese Underpinner 486 Ultra
CS486
110 V over 220 V
100W
6 Bars minimum, 7bars Maximum
80kg
Quite an old piece of equipment, though still very reliable. Good piece of machinery and easy to operate. Will supply with detailed instruction manuel, spare parts.

Fletcher Terry 220 48" Mount Cutter
Cuts 8-ply mat, gator, and form board
Maximum Material Cutting Thickness: 1/2″ (13mm)
Sight Gage on the cutting head provides precise control of over/under cuts when using pencil lines on the back of the mat
Cutting blades are held by removable magazines – permits quick, safe, interchangeability and cutting depth adjustments
Ball bearings glide the cutting head along the hardened aluminum bar clamp for cutting ease
Two large adjustable Delrin® bushings fit the head firmly to the chrome plated steel shaft – eliminates right and left head movement and hooked cuts
A pin locator system and mat gauge provides accurate and repeatable settings for mat borders
Machine base is made from anodized aluminum and will not warp or flex during the cutting process.
This piece of equipment I've had for a while, so some parts of it are a bit beat up but its still works perfectly.

Also will be selling some lengths of moulding in bunches if someone wants to get their hands on some nice lengths of wood, can send pictures of some of the mouldings and might throw in some mount as well. Looking to get rid of this by end of month as I have to vacate me workshop, beginning of June at latest.

Happy to answer questions for people genuinely interested in purchasing, as well as provide pictures of the pieces to potential buyers and to discuss pricing, in private message.

Would prefer collection of items but due to the status quo would happily organise courier etc

Best wishes and let me know if you would like ore information!