Selling up equipment - closed business

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
SPFR
Organisation: Spire Framing
Interests: Framing, painting, cycling, swimming

Selling up equipment - closed business

Post by SPFR »

Closed business - Selling equipment, supplies and sundries (collection only from Salisbury, Wiltshire except where indicated 'can post'):

1. Morso F De-Luxe Mitre Guillotine Metric inc. spare set of Morso Knives: £1,950 - The one with the metric scale printed on the right arm, quick and easy to use. Includes left arm, waste chute, 'silencer' for foot pedal. All guards intact and excellent condition. Owned from new 8 years old.
2. Keencut Ultimat Futura Mountcutter 48 inches/ 1200mm. £1200 - Excellent condition. owned from new 8 years old.
3. Cassese CS20 pneumatic underpinner with extension arms: ££2,200 - Excellent condition. owned from new 6 years old.
4. Bambi Silent Compressor 24L: £395
5. Keencut Excalibur 5000 vertical cutter (large version) vertical scale 1600mm: £600
6. Ultimo II mountboard storage carts x2: ££120 each or £200 for both.
7. Inmes Modelo FP-150 pneumatic flexitab gun with balancer and air tube coil: £90 (can post)
8. Morso rebate height extenders magnetic: £90 (Can post)
9. Framing table with welded steel square tube frame. Bespoke built, strong and sturdy. Steel frame is 140cm long x 120cm wide x 90cm high. Can fit Ultimo mount board storage carts underneath. MDF top is 145x122cm but the frame would take a top with larger dimensions: £400.

Please PM me for photos if interested in any of the above items.
Don't sweat the small things and use a good stepladder for the big things.
YPF
Organisation: Your Picture Framer
Interests: Dog agility with my 2 cocker cross spaniels and a bit of woodturning. Recently taken up the ukulele!

Re: Selling up equipment - closed business

Post by YPF »

I’ll take the Morso rebate extenders if they are still available
Steve
Chief Coffee Drinker
http://www.yourpictureframer.co.uk