For sale - Morso F & Cassese CS79 Underpinner

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
Noggieboxa
Organisation: Time Travel
Interests: None

For sale - Morso F & Cassese CS79 Underpinner

Post by Noggieboxa »

Both items bought 'used/second hand' by me several years ago, and both in full good working condition. I have used both items for light hobby framing for the past 10 years and they have been robust, reliable and faultless bits of kit. Both have minor cosmetic wear, consistent with age. I have recently 'down-sized' and do not currently have enough storage space to accommodate these 2 machines, hence the sale.

Morso details:

Morso F, foot operated, with left hand extension arm and a (essential) full 1.5m right hand extension arm. Blades re-sharpened maybe 100-150 frames ago and still in good order. Comes with 2 x perspex guards and a 'dolly' trolley, which raises the machine by circa 100mm and allows the machine to be moved easily, if required.

Cassese 79 Underpinner

Not much to say......I have a self-made extension which supports longer moulding, which is included in the sale, if required.

Morso F - £650
CS79 - £350

Please PM me if you need more info or are interested in either - or both.

Collection only from near Henley/Reading area.
Noggieboxa

Re: For sale - Morso F & Cassese CS79 Underpinner

Post by Noggieboxa »

Underpinner now SOLD........
Noggieboxa

SOLD - Morso F & Cassese CS79 Underpinner

Post by Noggieboxa »

Morso now SOLD