Framing equipment for sale- complete workshop

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
kev@frames
Organisation: Moonshine Framing Penzance
Interests: 4 or 5 ...

Framing equipment for sale- complete workshop

Post by kev@frames »

Hi everybody,

This is on behalf of a friend of mine, Dave, who is retiring from his framing work in Newquay (cornwall).

All light use, "garage framer" for artists and galleries.

He has for sale a Casesse CS89 pneumatic underpinner (from new), Morso F deluxe (from new) and a Keencut Ultimat (from new) which are all in excellent working order. All were purchased new when he retired first time about 10 years ago.

The casesse also comes with a huge amount of wedges.

There is a lot of moulding, also a substantial amount of neutral ph (not white core) Colourmount boards, a stack of glass etc.

The casesse would be in the region of £1400 or more new, and was supplied and installed by the engineer, so its spot on. The morso has a bit of light rust on the usual places, but is also spot on and has light use. Works as good as new. Probably with spare blades.

He'd really like to sell it all together with little hassle as its a retirement.

I've had a look at it, and a second opinion from john at Merlin, and we reckon £2500 for the lot is a good "mates rates" price if anyone from the forum is interested. I dont think you'd be disappointed. You would need a van to collect and preferably folding cash or a cheque.

If its not sold promtly I said I would ebay it for him, but give framers forum, members a shot/headsup first.

If you are fairly serious or genuinely interested please PM me via the forum and I'll pass your number on to Dave. He does not have the internet.

Cheers
Kev
kev@frames
Organisation: Moonshine Framing Penzance
Interests: 4 or 5 ...

Re: Framing equipment for sale- complete workshop

Post by kev@frames »

just updating:

sundries include:
rolls of tape, about 300 sheets of mount board, 3 sets morso blades, glass cutters, T square, workbenches, 4 or 5 full boxes casesse wedges (approx £40 or £50 a box ?) and several hundred ft of useable middle range/contract type sellable moulding.
in short, a complete workshop of equipment and enough stock to get you going.

Thanks for all the messages, have passed on all the phone numbers
Cheers
Davechapmanleek
Organisation: Pence Backpackers
Interests: Joinery

Post by Davechapmanleek »

I am very interested, can I come too see kit, contact me davechapmanleek@gmail.com please
JKX
Organisation: None - retired
Interests: Gardening. Walking. DIY. Retired framer of 20 plus years, keeping my hand in.

Post by JKX »

It’s a fifteen year old thread!
John Turner

The ex framer Formerly Known As RoboFramer.