Anyone Visiting Aberdeen?? Moulding Mission Available

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
daviddeer

Anyone Visiting Aberdeen?? Moulding Mission Available

Post by daviddeer »

I wondered if anyone is near/visiting Aberdeen. I have a mission, should they choose to accept it. :ninja:
The story;
One day, on a far-away website, an order is placed for Golf prints by Richard Chorley (the Road Hole and Swilcan Bridge in St Andrews). The client emails and says that he would like it framed in the same dark wood as the one he has seen in the Athol Hotel Aberdeen! They are hanging in the dining room. The Hotel Manager has contacted his supplier and he cannot identify the moulding. I am in Biggleswade????
The Mission;
Penetrate security at the Athol Hotel, locate the prints and identify the moulding used. Report back for a mission debrief with moulding number and supplier details and possibly photographs.
Tips;
The use of discreet bra and thong cameras has been authorised by mission control. A heavy disguise may be necessary (no Kilts) as well as an authentic local accent. To avert suspicion try wandering around the lobby muttering "it's a braw, bricht, moonlicht nicht, the-nicht", if questioned just repeat "I dinny ken".
Results;
As well as helping myself you will be weaving the story for the pilot program of the new series, "Secret Hotel Frame Squad". Starring M as 'M', Q as 'Q', Gordon Ramsay as 'F' the Big Boss who tells everyone where to go and Danny De Vito as 'agent short' the man who couldn't quite reach the dado rail.

Here's hoping someone can help, otherwise the children in the orphanage will starve this Christmas. :cry:
Giclee is just a term for a little squirt making lots of money
Remember conservation Framing is an art, for everything else there's Araldite
jay

Re: Anyone Visiting Aberdeen?? Moulding Mission Available

Post by jay »

Just a thought - Could you ask the hotel manager to email you a photo of the moulding which you could then post here for all to see - I'm sure one of us could identify it!
Jay
w00dward
Organisation: Just here
Interests: 42

Post by w00dward »

daviddeer wrote:Here's hoping someone can help, otherwise the children in the orphanage will starve this Christmas. :cry:
I wouldn't have threatened the children. I think you'll have a quicker response if you threaten to shoot the kitten! :twisted:
Attachments
Do it or kitty gets the bullet...
Do it or kitty gets the bullet...
CatGetsIt.jpg (17.37 KiB) Viewed 2993 times
Paul.

Alcohol does not make you FAT
- it makes you LEAN ….
against tables, chairs, floors, walls and ugly people.
daviddeer

Post by daviddeer »

jay wrote:Just a thought - Could you ask the hotel manager to email you a photo of the moulding which you could then post here for all to see - I'm sure one of us could identify it!
Jay
But Where's the fun in that?

No Searchlights, no razor wire and no full cavity searches. No.... we need agent cunning.

Giclee is just a term for a little squirt making lots of money
Remember conservation Framing is an art, for everything else there's Araldite