wanted : prices on a second hand cassese CS 199

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
raph.basan
Organisation: GHF
Interests: framing, cooking, brewing beer, psytrance, rock and reggae.

wanted : prices on a second hand cassese CS 199

Post by raph.basan »

Good afternoon,
after long hours fixing and trying to get our old Alfa 4 underpinner into good working order, I have decided to move things on a bit, I need to get some prices together to present my boss with, I have always worked on the cassese range of underpinners, and find them to be the best, I have asked him to get one, begged even, but he's not biting. He has asked someone to find him a second hand one, but it seems there are none available, ?? If you know of one, or know of someone selling one, please let me know.

thank you very much.

Raph
absolute framing
Organisation: Absolute Framing
Interests: Reading the Lion Catalogue

Re: wanted : prices on a second hand cassese CS 199

Post by absolute framing »

hi,

as far as i'm aware the CS199 was only launched this month, so 2nd hand ones wont be available for a few years yet.

You would need to look for a CS89 Lower model, but still with Pneumatic operation
or
CS299

Get your boss to contact your machinety wholesaler as i here there are come good deals going on new cassese machines at the mo
Stephen Strahan
raph.basan
Organisation: GHF
Interests: framing, cooking, brewing beer, psytrance, rock and reggae.

Re: wanted : prices on a second hand cassese CS 199

Post by raph.basan »

ok, i'll change that to, ANY good second hand cassese air operated underpinner. I know all the cassese models are good, i'll settle for any of them after yesterday. Our friendly technician took a good look at our alfa and said that if we repair the cylinder to stop it from leaking, we risk breaking all the other seals on the machine, so he can't repair it, so now i have a leaking underpinner, which in itself is irritating, but i now also have the problem that i need to use it fairly regularly, ie: all the time, so now my compressor is working overtime, and heating up and switching off, when it switches off, i can't top up the pressure on the underpinner for half an hour or more, its irritating to say the least. But, we carry on. Christmas soon.

Thanks

Raphael