Attach-EZ For Sale

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
Pat Kotnour
Organisation: PPFA Hastings, Minnesota USA
Interests: Reading, song writing, skiing, golf, boating, horseback riding,

Attach-EZ For Sale

Post by Pat Kotnour »

As a new member of this forum and would like to introduce myself....I am Pat Kotnour, the owner and creator of Attach-EZ object mounting systems for custom picture framing. In the past 7 years I have been able to develop many reversible ways to easily attach all types of fabric and 3D artwork such as; jersey, patches, flags, dollies, military medals, hats, books, dolls, wine glasses and bottles, record albums and covers, masks, badges, etc.

Because all of my methods are designed to do no harm and will always be totally reversible, thousands of framers all over the world are using the Attach-EZ systems to attach object art. Each of the AEZ kits will include a training DVD showing all of the demonstrations I do at the shows, and the tools and products needed to mount most types of object art.

For anyone interested in ordering, please go to the Attach-EZ web site to visit the company store and review the many products we have to offer. FYI...since our web site is only designed to include shipping costs in the continental US, we will need a credit card to ship overseas. Also....because we are running some specials that you won't receive if you order on line, it would be best to e-mail me direct with questions and also to receive the show special prices.

Web site: http://www.attach-ez.com
E-mail: attachezoms@aol.com

Best regards,
Pat Kotnour--Pres. & CEO
Attach-EZ, Inc.

11087 Paris Ave. S
Hastings, MN 55033

651-438-3848
651-438-3853 fax
1-800-527-1521
markw

Re: Attach-EZ For Sale

Post by markw »

welcome to the forum Pat - many of us use your Attach-EZ object mounting tool - dont think anyone sells the complete kit in the UK.
Roboframer

Post by Roboframer »

Hello Pat and welcome to the forum!

(How did you find us?)

People - Pat has great respect on The Grumble.

Pat - are you doing WCAF? If so I'll see you there, you'll be on the back wall, right?
Pat Kotnour
Organisation: PPFA Hastings, Minnesota USA
Interests: Reading, song writing, skiing, golf, boating, horseback riding,

Post by Pat Kotnour »

Thanks for the welcome. Yes I will be at the WCAF show, booth 1841, same place as always, straight down the middle isle to the back wall. There I will be working my little fingers to the bone.

I found this forum from the Grumble. Robo Framer was giving someone advise about selling her uncle's equipment and he put the url in to take her to this site. Thanks Robo, I'll be looking forward to seeing you in Vegas. :clap: In the meantime, if I can be of any help to you or anyone else here please on the Framers Forum let me know.
Bagpuss
Organisation: Adam The Picture Framer
Interests: TBA

Post by Bagpuss »

Hi Pat,
I was wondering if you will have a stall at the Spring Fair/Birmingham in February ? I have read up on your product and it looks pretty good but I was wondering if anyone distributes this in the UK ? :D
My real name is Adam Laver aka "Adam The Picture Framer", just in case you were unsure ; )
Framerpicture
Organisation: Picture Framing
Interests: Mountain Biking, Walking,

Post by Framerpicture »

Hi Pat

What would be the cost to ship your product number 408c to the uk?

regards

Will
http://www.churchgategallery.co.uk/
Follow us on Twitter@PorlockArt