Morso and framing table for sale

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
Stoneswood

Morso and framing table for sale

Post by Stoneswood »

We are selling some equipment as we have moved and now have more space restrictions.

Morso
The Morso is 12 months old and still under warranty. It was bought from Ashworth and Thompson and has only been used for domestic use (max 100 frames in its lifetime). It has always been housed in a centrally heated room and is in perfect condition and produces exemplary mitres. It has been oiled and maintained following the Morso guidelines. It is metric and has all guards, waste chute and a left hand extension (also from A&T). We would like to sell it for £950.

Framing table
We also have a superb and huge framing table with non-scratch, immensely tough surface with A0 storage below. We offer this for £150.

We also have a few packs of quality mouldings and slips, if interested.

We are located in Perthshire, Scotland. Please do not hesitate us contact me if you would like more info.
Cheers
Stoneswood
Mr Bevel
Organisation: workshop
Interests: reading, politics, comedy, art

Re: Morso and framing table for sale

Post by Mr Bevel »

Hi, could you give the exact dimensions of the table- also, any chance of any photos?
John
fortunately and unfortunately everything is connected
Willy160864
Organisation: Highlands
Interests: Furniture making, Framing, Sailing and Motor racing plus lots of others

Post by Willy160864 »

Hello
Do you still have the Morso for sale?
May also be interested in the mouldings you have, what qty and price are you looking for?

Kind regards
Steve(new member over near Fort-William) :xcomputer:
Moglet
Organisation: An Urban Myth
Interests: I'll let you know if I get my life back.

Post by Moglet »

Welcome to the Forum, Steve! :)
........Áine JGF SGF FTB
Image .Briseann an dúchas trí shuiligh an chuit.
Stoneswood

Post by Stoneswood »

Pictureman- £700 is below what I would like really as the Morso is as good as new (though I do realise it is one year old)

Steve- Yes! it is for sale and, if you pay the asking price, I would happily throw the mouldings in for free. There are approx x3 10ft packs of mixed mouldings and slips. Mostly unfinished beech and mixed black and white slips. All good quality from Arcadia and A&T.

Regarding the table, I will get some measurements and photos sorted asap.

Thanks for the interest folks!
Willy160864
Organisation: Highlands
Interests: Furniture making, Framing, Sailing and Motor racing plus lots of others

Post by Willy160864 »

Hello again

Thanks for the welcome Moglet!! :rock:

Now down to business!
When would the Morso be availabe for collection.
Also is it a two man lift onto a trailer?
As to the price how about £900 including the mouldings and I might be interested in the work bench.

Yours in anticipation
Steve :sweating:
Stoneswood

Post by Stoneswood »

Hi Steve,
£900 for Morso and mouldings is a possibility. It is a two man lift, though I can help you onto the trailer at our end. We are away until early next week, but would be available after that. Thur pm would be best or next weekend.

The framing table work surface is 120x120cm and the same working height as a Casssese 88 (perfect working height to my mind). In addition, the table has fittings to attach a large mountcutter on one end. I have always used a Keencut Laser to great effect. The long measurement stick attaches to the table surface perfectly. There is also considerable A0 vertical storage below the working surface. The table is steel frame and is a very sturdy (and heavy) piece of furniture. The table top is resin (the same used for surgical surfaces to avoid scratches).

The mountcutter is also available if you wish to take it too- it is pretty old but produces great results. We can discuss this further if you are interested.

My email is mattgibson100@btinternet.com.

All the best
Stoneswood

Post by Stoneswood »

All items listed above now sold. Many thanks for all the interest.