Minigraf 4 electronic

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
Willy160864
Organisation: Highlands
Interests: Furniture making, Framing, Sailing and Motor racing plus lots of others

Minigraf 4 electronic

Post by Willy160864 »

Hi guys!
Ive found an Alfa minigraf 4E underpinner for sale and I'm not sure what to offer?

The machine is in excellent condition and is 9 years old.

Does anybody know what to offer? :head:

A new price would be about £5800.

Many thanks in anticipation

Steve :xcomputer:
framemaker

Re: Minigraf 4 electronic

Post by framemaker »

Hi Steve,
not sure if this is much help but in the recent auction (topic in members only) a 2001 4E memory went for £1100 and a newer one went for £1200 (ex 15% sellers charge and VAT) I would have guessed these two would have had a lot of use. There are also three for sale on the Tabmaster website from £1600 to £1900 (ex VAT) not sure if these are all the same models but worth a look to see what they go for.

good luck with your purchasing!
Richard
Willy160864
Interests: Furniture making, Framing, Sailing and Motor racing plus lots of others

Post by Willy160864 »

Hello Framenaker

That was the kind of price I was thinking. :clap:
But problem is the guy is looking for about £2900 thuoght it was a bit steep. :(

anyway thanks for the reply
The Tabmaster

Post by The Tabmaster »

We do indeed have one on our site. All refurbished and ready to play with!! Its £1600.00 and comes with 3 month warranty. Let me know if you need anymore information

Tim
Tabmaster UK are a supplier to framing industry worldwide. We offer a wide range of framing supplies and machinery. Including the inovative "Quickmate" Canvas stretching tool. See us at www.tabmaster.co.uk
Willy160864

Post by Willy160864 »

Hello Tabmaster

Ive changed my mind and gone for a Cassese CS88 ordered from Tim at your place, not too sure how reliable an older secondhand electronic machine would be, so went for the simpler option. (might be quite difficult to get a service engineer in the Highlands of Scotland)

Anyway thanks your quick responses

Steve
Moglet
Organisation: An Urban Myth
Interests: I'll let you know if I get my life back.

Post by Moglet »

HI Steve,

I've got a CS-88 and am very happy with it. Tip: it's a good idea to order a spare cable for it.
........Áine JGF SGF FTB
Image .Briseann an dúchas trí shuiligh an chuit.