anything!!!!!!

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
jacjag
Organisation: home
Interests: partying!!!

anything!!!!!!

Post by jacjag »

hey guys!
can i just say what a fantastically brilliant forum this is and how wonderfully helpful everyone is! fair play 2 yas all!
for those who dont know me i moved to the highlands on a shoestring and for the last 7 months have worked as a waitress and a supermarket check outer to but equipment to set up a framing business. Yes, i have worked at this before but for someone else (who was a nightmare but another story)
I am now in proud receipt of morso, keencut mountcutter and inmes underpinner ( controversial but cheap and free delivery)
I am now lookin for all the bits and bobs and noggins! Anyone got owt 4 sale pls give me shout!Point gun specially!
all the best to yas
jac
Moglet
Organisation: An Urban Myth
Interests: I'll let you know if I get my life back.

Re: anything!!!!!!

Post by Moglet »

Hi Jac, :hi:

If you haven't already, grab yourself a copy of the Lion catalogue, for all your bits 'n' bobs for the workshop. You'll learn a lot from just reading the catalogue. Click to visit Lion website.
........Áine JGF SGF FTB
Image .Briseann an dúchas trí shuiligh an chuit.
Jonny2morsos
Organisation: Northborough Framing
Interests: Fly Fishing, Photography and Real Ale.

Post by Jonny2morsos »

One of our local competitors has just closed (like to keep one step ahead but a sad day when they go) and their equipment is being auctioned on 24/3. Auctioneers are Richardsons and soon to be an online catalogue at www.richardsonsauctions.co.uk Don't know if they would accept telephone bids.

John.
Roboframer

Post by Roboframer »

jacjag wrote: for the last 7 months have worked as a waitress
Well 5 years later on you may have the world at your feet!
jacjag
Organisation: home
Interests: partying!!!

Post by jacjag »

cheers guys! robo! :clap: :giggle: Har!!