staple and flexipoint guns for sale

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
Dave the frame

staple and flexipoint guns for sale

Post by Dave the frame »

I have 2 omer 50.16 pneumatic staplers which fire the thick staples perfect for canvas work they cost around 170.00 plus vat each new they are both in good condition. I am selling these for 80.00 each including postage they come with a few boxes of staples as well.

I also have an omer 3g.16 (wide)pneumatic stapler with a few boxes of staples these cost around the 150 plus vat I am selling this for 75.00 includung the carriage.

Next I have 2 tabmaster flexipoint guns both working excellent.
Both are Auto Tab Guns
1 is in superb condition cosmetically with comfort grip fitted cost approx 350 plus vat
I am selling this for 135.00 including a full box of tabs and carriage.

gun 2 is in excellent working order but not as cosmetically pretty as the other again cost around the 350.00 mark this one I am selling for 100.00 with a box of tabmaster flexipoints and including carriage

you can pm me or contact me via mobile 07790498314
TJR
Organisation: Private
Interests: Painting & Framing

Re: staple and flexipoint guns for sale

Post by TJR »

Dave - I understand you are having difficulties with your email account and was wondering if you would find it easier to continue our discussions re. the tabmaster gun via the Forum? Hope to hear from you soon, Best wishes, Terry