Equipment for Sale

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
John Milne
Organisation: Hertford
Interests: art, photography, writing

Equipment for Sale

Post by John Milne »

Bought a few years ago to start a hobby, the following equipment is in good condition:

1) Morso Mitre Cutting Machine (serial no 50782) + spare pr Morso blades + chute
2) Rotatrim T950 Technical Heavy Duty Trimmer w/ handle
3) Morso Foot-Operated Underpiner +3 boxes pins
4) Columbus Point Driver + box of points
5) Heavy Duty Heat Press 1300 watts, 514 amps
6) Roll Silicon & Drytac Paper

I'd like £500 for all of this, to be collected from the Hertford area. Please phone me (John) on 07973 656615.
B Howard
Organisation: Earley Framing
Interests: Picture frame design and presentation

Re: Equipment for Sale

Post by B Howard »

Hi John

I may be too late, but do you still have the equipment advertised 28/5/09 available. I am in the process of setting up a workshop. Please advise. Many thanks.

Kind regards

Brian Howard
John Milne
Organisation: Hertford
Interests: art, photography, writing

Post by John Milne »

Hi Brian

Sorry for the delay in replying but I'm afraid the advertised equipment has been sold. Good luck setting up your workshop!

John Milne
Not your average framer
Organisation: The Dartmoor Gallery
Interests: Lost causes, saving and restoring old things, learning something every day

Post by Not your average framer »

Hi Brian,

There's a retired framer near me, (in Devon), who wants to sell his equipment. I've advertised it for him on here before, but no one responded.

From memory he's got:

A Morso, a Euro underpinner (with compressor), a Magnolia mount cutter, all the usual guns and hand tools, plus some materials too. Aparently they're all in good condition and he will be very fair about the price. He wants to sell them as a complete lot. If you like, I can put the two of you in contact with each other.
Mark Lacey

“Life is short. Art long. Opportunity is fleeting. Experience treacherous. Judgement difficult.”
― Geoffrey Chaucer