Valiani CMC Mat pro 120 FOR SALE

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
daviddeer

Valiani CMC Mat pro 120 FOR SALE

Post by daviddeer »

I have a Valiani Mat Pro cmc 120 computerised mountcutter for sale.
It comes with an Airmate compressor and computer (loaded with software), 3 boxes of spare blades and a whole stack of mountboard to practice on. Includes manuals and original software.
Serviced and calibrated last week by Valiani engineer who will be happy to vouch for it's condition.
I am having to downsize and so have no room for it, I am desperately sorry to see it go. Can be seen working until the 14th of June in situ, after that it will be stored until collection/delivery.
See photos here
Has had new plunger and belts fitted and works perfectly ideal for someone upgrading from keencut or semi-automatic machine. It will cut double mounts in place and automatically fits multiple cut-outs to sheet size.
Would like £5,000 ono can deliver (UK mainland only) or you can pick it up or get a courier/lorry (overseas customers will need a large rowing-boat ). I can arrange set-up with engineer so you only need to find a space for it.
P.M. me or leave a reply here
Thanks for looking
-David
Giclee is just a term for a little squirt making lots of money
Remember conservation Framing is an art, for everything else there's Araldite
daviddeer

Re: Valiani CMC Mat pro 120 FOR SALE

Post by daviddeer »

I have had several enquiries and to clarify things I would like to add the following.
The price is £4,000 not 5 as previously stated. It is a fixed head machine - How many times have you made a 90 degree cut? It comes with a computer running windows xp with valiani mat pro software and corel draw 12. There are about 1000 or so pieces of A4-A2 sized mountboard and some larger. Delivery is only available until end of June (as I have to sell my van). The engineer is happy to be contacted by potential purchasers (pm me for details) as he has set the machine up and it is working perfectly. Installation is included in the price as well as delivery. Machine is about 3 years old. It is now in storage. I also have 10 boxed sheets of non reflective acrylic glass which I will include in the price.
daviddeer

Post by daviddeer »

HI all, I no longer have my van so I cannot offer free delivery or set-up so the final price is £3,500. At that price it's a bargain, especially as it's ready to run. :D The non reflective acrylic has now been disposed of but the mountboard is still available to practice on. There are about 500 pieces of all shapes and sizes from A4 up. I will warn you the machine is very heavy and needs at least two people to lift it !
daviddeer

Post by daviddeer »

Now sold for a bargain price!!! :)