Workshop Equipment Wanted

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
huntvambo
Organisation: Framed
Interests: Music, cycling, drinking, The Sensational Alex Harvey Band

Workshop Equipment Wanted

Post by huntvambo »

Hi,

New to the forum and soon, hopefully, new to framing. I'm looking to start up a new business and need everything to do that.

Morso
Underpinner
Mountcutter
Oval and circle mountcutter
Stapler and flexi point driver
Compressor
All the necessary hand tools, rulers, t-squres and straight edges.

Also any advice and recommedation for equipment would be much appreciated as would any recommedations for training courses.

Thanks in avance.
caradale
Organisation: innerleithen
Interests: painting,antiques

Re: Workshop Equipment Wanted

Post by caradale »

Hi Just answering your ad and i have a full workshop for sale in August it comprises of a Morso F, a 4 foot keencut mountboard cutter , a system 4000 wall mounted board and glass cutter, a minigraph 4 underpinner and a compressor as well as an airline gun, a vacuam press for hotmounting , a workbench and a mountboard storage table , 3 staple guns for rear staples, set square, adhesive tape machine 2, in fact everything you would need oh and a hot glue gun , if you are still inrested you can email me or give me a phone on 01896 758451 eve. or 0771 961 8241 mobile all goods are in scottish borders in a town called Innerleithen 35 miles south of Edinburgh. email at ian.alvis@talktalk.net thank you ian