For Sale: Morso, Spray Booth, Hydrovane Compressor and...

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
framemaker

For Sale: Morso, Spray Booth, Hydrovane Compressor and...

Post by framemaker »

I am having a bit of a clear out and have the following items of equipment for sale, thought I would put them on the forum before ebay. please contact me with any questions or for some photos, viewing welcome and open to offers.

Morso F - No. 41378 - about 1986/87? - £650
Very well used but also well cared for, main springs replaced about 2 years ago, rebate supports about 5 years ago. Metric scale in cm's, left hand extension, waste chute, no safety guard and the left perspex safety shield is broken. Sold with two sets of genuine Morso blades.

Hydrovane 501 compressor - 1997 - £395
1.1kw single phase, 50 litre tank, electric safety cut out switch, set at 8 bar.
Has been stored for 12 months, Oil and filter change and service 3 months before this. These compressors are the business! relatively quiet and able to run for extended periods as long as they are serviced regularly. This one has been well used and looked after.

Galvanized steel dry filter spray booth - £750
size approx: 2m high, 1.5m wide, 1m deep
Open front booth with 'Andreae' type paper overspray filters.
38 cm wide extraction ducting with rubber aqua seal, chimney is 3m long with conical lid and steel support cables fitted.
The extraction fan is fitted with a 1.1kw single phase Hydrovane motor which I don't think is flameproof as the booth was used for water based and non flammable paints. But it is also supplied with an Argus 55 flameproof 3 phase motor which was working years ago but will have to be tested and checked. This has been stored for 12 months but was in regular use before that.

Elektra Beckum single bag dust extractor - 1992 - £60
A well used but good quality and reliable 240v single phase extractor with powerful 1000 m3 per hour flow rate, 100mm hose.

D&J Simons large beech wood easel (ref WE/21) - £30
fully adjustable 3 leg easel, good for displaying customers finished framing on!

and finally, nothing to do with framing but you never know, I have:
a 1971 Reliant Scimitar SE5 GTE which needs work £700 :twisted:
and a 1973 Davrian mark 5 rolling chassis for full restoration £800 :evil: