MORSO FOR SALE

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
ASWFrames
Organisation: dragon frames
Interests: framing, football, reading.

MORSO FOR SALE

Post by ASWFrames »

I am closing down a picture framing business and I am selling various bits and pieces.

I have a Morso Mitre Cutter for sale. I brought it second hand 3 years ago and have looked after it well. I have cleaned it, oiled it, replaced the springs and given it a lick of new paint over the past three years. It is in great condition and will serve someone very well for years to come. It comes with spare blades and a set of nearly new (under a year old, lightly used) blades.

I am based in Cardiff and so it would have to be collected. I would really love it to go to a good home! Please contact me on 07969 961888 or email me at wintersboy77@hotmail.com for further info or offers.

regards

Alex
bilhughes
Organisation: simple signman
Interests: signs construction of sign related stuff

Re: MORSO FOR SALE

Post by bilhughes »

I am happy to say the morso has been sold to me yipee but the underpinner is still there and if I had not already bought my europinner I would have been very tempted it has a compressor with it and it looks brand new to me unlike my old europinner