Full Workshop for Sale

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
philipsheldon
Organisation: Ashworth & Thompson Ltd
Interests: JUDO / NFFC / CRICKET / REAL ALE ...oh, and Life in general.

Full Workshop for Sale

Post by philipsheldon »

If you are in the market for excellent second-hand machinery, Ashworth & Thompson are pleased to present you with the following items.We are acting on behalf of a client who has decided to sell up. The machines are available as single items or a bulk purchase:

Morso.F + spare blades.

48” Keencut Ultimat Gold.

Excalibur 5000.

Italian Delta Uni Pneumatic Underpinner with hand-built housing.

HGP.260 Vacuum Press & ancillaries.

Epson Stylus Pro 9800 large format printer – prints up to 44” black & white and colour with the Epson Ultra Chrome K3 ink set & 3 black inks.

We are advised that all machines are in excellent condition & have had very little use. The HGP.260 for example, is only 6 month's old.

Please call Phil Sheldon (A&T Sales Office) 0115 9647507 for further details
There's nothing I can do if it don't get through, blame it on the Pony Express !
There's nothing I can say if it's gone a stray, blame it on the Pony Express !
Kieran
Organisation: IWWT
Interests: Framing, prints, silkscreen printing, photography, graphic design and sports.

Re: Full Workshop for Sale

Post by Kieran »

Hello,

I am interested in purchasing the Morso F + spare blades as a single item and I would be very grateful if you could tell me how much this is.

Also can you arrange delivery to London or have any idea what this would cost on top.

Thank you,

Kieran