Glass in France

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
JB183244D
Organisation: Dordogne
Interests: Food, cooking or eating

Glass in France

Post by JB183244D »

Hi Guys & Gals,

I'm off to France in a month or so for good, when our house is finished in January I will have a good sized workshop in the grounds and intend to work from home for once. :clap:
Moulding isn't a problem, I think I know where I can locate mountboard, however, I'm not sure about 2mm float glass, and as for museum or non-reflective I've no idea.
Does anyone know of a company in France who can supply/deliver glass sheets in the Dordogne area??
There is a framing shop in Bergerac but I'm not sure how the proprieter would react to enquiries about his supplier. :punch:

Cheers

Mark
Dermot

Re: Glass in France

Post by Dermot »

Try Larson Juhl in France http://www.larsonjuhl.fr/
bilhughes
Organisation: simple signman
Interests: signs construction of sign related stuff

Post by bilhughes »

Hello Mark sorry i can not answer your question
However have to say you are living my dream I have a house in poiteau charante and tried to live there for good but failed big time with no trade that moved with me I came back to the UK but with the thought that within the next year and a half will move back as my mum still lives there
I have been busy first learning "sign work" and now attempting the same with framing so will follow any of your posts
good luck
Bill
JB183244D
Organisation: Dordogne
Interests: Food, cooking or eating

Post by JB183244D »

Thanks for the info Dermot, I've sent them an enquiry email so I'm waiting with baited breath :thinking:

Mark