Morso F for sale

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
Underpinner
Organisation: No business
Interests: Music, painting, reading

Morso F for sale

Post by Underpinner »

Having become accustomed to being retired I will not be needing my foot-operated Morso mitre guillotine any more, so it is for sale. It has been well looked after and is in good condition and the sale includes an extra set of blades and the right-hand measuring arm. I am asking £500 - no offers thank you - and the buyer will have to collect from Cardiff (residential area, easy parking).
If interested please phone me on 02920 799837.

John
John Williams
Kieran
Organisation: IWWT
Interests: Framing, prints, silkscreen printing, photography, graphic design and sports.

Re: Morso F for sale

Post by Kieran »

Hello,

I have just seen you post regarding your Morso F for sale.

Although I live in London I am looking to purchase one and it could be possible to arrange collection or delivery.

Would it be possible to view some photographs of it to see condition etc.

Many thanks,

Kieran
Underpinner

Post by Underpinner »

Thanks for your interest Keiran. The Morso will have to be photographed outside (no space indoors) and I will do that tomorrow (Monday) if the rain has stopped as expected!
John.
John Williams
Underpinner

Post by Underpinner »

Digital photos of the Morso are now available. Anyone interested please send your email address to pjrw08 "at" yahoo.co.uk. Thank you.
John Williams
Underpinner

Post by Underpinner »

In a nutshell, the Morso is still for sale. The reason has nothing to do with the Morso itself - no-one has seen it yet.

If interested either request digital photos by emailing me at pjrw08 (at) yahoo.co.uk or, better still, phone for an appointment to view on 02920 799837 - daylight hours preferred but any day of the week.

The Morso has been well looked after and is in good condition and ready to work. It comes complete with blades guard, righthand table extension and measuring arm assembly, a spare set of blades and an original blades spanner, the instruction booklet and a couple of small accessories.

I am asking £500 (no offers thank you) on the basis that the buyer collects and pays cash on collection. The Morso can be collected from my home in the eastern fringes of Cardiff (near Newport Road) where parking and loading space is easy.

If anyone knows the weight of a Morso F, I would be grateful if you would please reply to this and tell me as it might help my buyer (or anyone else's buyer for that matter) to arrange suitable transport.

John Williams GCF (Rtd)
John Williams
huntvambo
Organisation: Framed
Interests: Music, cycling, drinking, The Sensational Alex Harvey Band

Post by huntvambo »

A Morso F is approximately 95 kg according to the Lions catalogue
Underpinner

Post by Underpinner »

Many thanks for that Huntvambo. I was guessing 2 cwt so I wasn't far out.

John Williams
John Williams
Underpinner

Post by Underpinner »

The Morso is for sale still. There have been several enquiries, photos supplied, and even some appointments to view which have been neither kept nor cancelled. No-one has come to see it yet!
To quite from an earler post:
If interested either request digital photos by emailing me at pjrw08 (at) yahoo.co.uk or, better still, phone for an appointment to view on 02920 799837 - daylight hours preferred but any day of the week.
The Morso has been well looked after and is in good condition and ready to work. It comes complete with blades guard, righthand table extension and measuring arm assembly, a spare set of blades and an original blades spanner, the instruction booklet and a couple of small accessories.
I am asking £500 (no offers thank you) on the basis that the buyer collects and pays cash on collection. The Morso can be collected from my home in the eastern fringes of Cardiff (near Newport Road) where parking and loading space is easy.
There is also a box of assorted small hardware, new and in trade supplier's containers, all useful stuff, FREE to Morso buyer.
John Williams
Underpinner

Post by Underpinner »

Just a note to pre-emp further enquiries: The Morso has been sold.
John Williams