Where can I buy these items in Colorado, USA?

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
cre8tive1
Organisation: Frisco, Colorado, USA
Interests: Photography

Where can I buy these items in Colorado, USA?

Post by cre8tive1 »

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum. I'm thinking of opening a framing studio to accompany my photography business. I've been out of the game for about 20 years so things have changed a lot in that time frame.

I live in Colorado, about an hour west of Denver. I would like to purchase the following items but have had no success finding a supplier for these items either used or new. Can anyone recommend a supplier in the US for any of these items?

1. Keencut Proteus Workbench or something similar. Ideally 1220cm x 910cm or 48" x 36". I would like 2 different tops: 1 for gluing up frames, 1 carpeted for stretching canvas etc.

2. Set of large Miter Vices for molding larger than 6 inches.

3. Manual Underpinner like a Cassese C88 or similar.

Any and all suggestions greatly appreciated.
Dermot

Re: Where can I buy these items in Colorado, USA?

Post by Dermot »

Welcome to the forum

Perhaps you would be better on the US framers forum for the items you want to buy, www.thegrumble.com

Also check out the likes of United http://www.unitedmfrscatalog.com/index.cfm who are one of general suppliers to the framing industry in the US.

good luck with the venture.
cre8tive1
Organisation: Frisco, Colorado, USA
Interests: Photography

Re: Where can I buy these items in Colorado, USA?

Post by cre8tive1 »

Ah, thanks for the tip. I had a feeling this was more of a forum for GB or Europe.

I've registered at The Grumble, just awaiting approval from the administrator so I can post a new discussion thread.

Thanks,

Jerry