Large Auction Apr 29 thru May 1

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)

Large Auction Apr 29 thru May 1

Postby jwyatt631 » Thu Apr 22, 2004 12:43 pm

Here is the link to the auction website. http://www.tri-state-auction.com/secondpage.html
There are 5 pages total, with not nearly enough pictures to do it justice. Here is a revised list of some of the items.

Seybold Sabre guillotine cutter. This will cut stacks of matboard or greyboard to size. Stacks can be up to 4 or 5 inches thick. If you are cutting 1/16" matboard, cut 64 sheets at a time. The only limit is the height of the cutting blade, and I don't remember exactly how high that is off the table. Works great.

Reel fed v-nail/corrugated nail v-nailer. Fast and reliable, can join wood, MDF, or plastic moulding. Works great.

Corona vacu-seal. Something like 40X80 I think. The largest Vac made by Corona. Works fine, but if you need it to take a quick vacuum, add another vacuum pump.

Pistorius Dbl Mitre saw. I think this is model MN-200. It has a speed package installed, and I mean it's fast and accurate. Works great.

Speedmat Spirit 40X60 computerized matcutter. This is the fastest computerized matcutter I know of. This matcutter can realistically turn out a mat every 15-20 seconds.

Speedmat 40X60 hand operated mat cutter with oval attachment included. This is quite a few years old, but was maintained regularly when we used it. As far as I know - works great.

Mats - bunches of mats. Many are Specialty Matboard Company. Some are Hurlock. We haven't done an inventory, and may not have time before the auction.

Prints - Bentley House, Artique, I think we have some Leslie Levy, Editions Limited, and more. Lots of nice prints worth thousands.

We also are offering a 1998 Isuzu NPR box truck w/ liftgate. 14?,000 mi. Runs great, good rubber.

24' trailer with ramp style door, 2 industrial air compressors, furniture, desks, silk flowers, wood shelving, pallet racks, a lathe, a bandsaw, filing cabinets, framed art, print racks, Crescent rotating mat rack with pull out trays (this item saves a ton of time), 2-3 crates of beveled mirrors, and much much more.

Douglas, GA is located in south central Georgia, 45 min. west of Waycross, 45 min. East of Tifton. Local hotels include a new Hampton Inn, a Holiday Inn, Days Inn, and another smaller hotel. We are 1.5 hours north of the Florida line, and 4 hours south of Atlanta. The main thoroughfare is US 441.

Please feel free to ask any questions either by my email, or by calling Oneta Wyatt @ 912-381-5342. If you want to pre-inspect any of the equipment, just give a call first and come by anytime. All pre-auction offers will be considered, if approved by the bank.

Thank you folks, John Wyatt
jwyatt631

Loft

Postby staciesr » Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:35 am

Just wondering if I could get starting prices on Seybold Sabre guillotine cutter and the Speedmat Spirit 40x60 computerized mat cutter. Thanks
staciesr

Postby staciesr » Sun Apr 25, 2004 9:46 am

sorry I'd didn't leave my email address staciesr@cox-internet.com
staciesr

Telephone # for auction

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 29, 2004 7:00 am

Wish I could be more help on your questions. Please call Oneta @
912-381-5342

Return to Adverts/Sales/Wants

Picture Framer's Trade Directory
Picture Framer's Oracle

Members Map Header