picture frames required to be made

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
woodman-46
Organisation: James Frederck
Interests: Woodwork

picture frames required to be made

Post by woodman-46 »

Hello, I posted a message a while back enquiring about having reasonably large amounts of frames made. Unfortunately because of a family illness I was not able to pursue the answers that I received so apologies for that.

I am enquiring again now but with the following suggestions.

The supplier must be in my locality for convenience and reduction of transport costs. (Obviously great to get a good price but this is negated by costly delivery etc.)

The frames must be made to a high standard (glued on corners) but for the best possible price. The price is an issue because I myself don't sell my pictures for a great deal.

I am able to buy and supply the moulding and have it delivered and would simply need someone to cut and join four corners without glazing or backing. (On a good day I am able to cut and join about 250 frames using a morso and pneumatic underpinner)

Anyone interested please contact me on my email

boscawen46@hotmail.com

Thanks James
Adrian Westbury
Organisation: Framer
Interests: Framing

Re: picture frames required to be made

Post by Adrian Westbury »

woodman-46 wrote:Hello, I posted a message a while back enquiring about having reasonably large amounts of frames made. Unfortunately because of a family illness I was not able to pursue the answers that I received so apologies for that.

I am enquiring again now but with the following suggestions.

The supplier must be in my locality for convenience and reduction of transport costs. (Obviously great to get a good price but this is negated by costly delivery etc.)

The frames must be made to a high standard (glued on corners) but for the best possible price. The price is an issue because I myself don't sell my pictures for a great deal.

I am able to buy and supply the moulding and have it delivered and would simply need someone to cut and join four corners without glazing or backing. (On a good day I am able to cut and join about 250 frames using a morso and pneumatic underpinner)

Anyone interested please contact me on my email

boscawen46@hotmail.com

Thanks James
simoonez
Organisation: Dorset Framing
Interests: pasties

Post by simoonez »

I've sent an email.
Steve N
Organisation: Frontier Picture Frames ltd
Interests: Walking our retired Greyhound,art, falling asleep on sofa in front of the telly

Post by Steve N »

not sure what the second post is about
Steve CEO GCF (020)
Believed in Time Travel since 2035

Proud to sell Ready Made Frames
http://www.frontierpictureframes.com
http://www.designerpicturemounts.com/
Graysalchemy

Post by Graysalchemy »

A bump?
mikeallen
Organisation: amateur photographer
Interests: Photography

Post by mikeallen »

Hey Woodman - we cater for high volume picture frame orders - give us a call and lets have a chat and see what we can do for you
Keep calm and carry on I use these for my Mounts and general stuff
Picture Mounts - Made to measure mounts and things