Do I need SageCover?

Financial, legal, advertising, pricing, marketing, accountancy, bookkeeping, employment, taxation, etc.
ChrisG
Organisation: Hampshire Framing Limited
Interests: .

Do I need SageCover?

Post by ChrisG »

I use Sage Instant Accounts for all my bookkeeping which to be honest is a fairly straight forward use of he software. My SageCover (annual support) has expired and since I have not needed to call on support for the last year was wondering whether I need it?
StevenG
Organisation: Featurepiece Frames
Interests: Movies, always trying to get things better, Wasting money on things I don't need, reading stuff on here, eating sandwiches & being thankful for the small things

Re: Do I need SageCover?

Post by StevenG »

Hard to say - it is great cover from a support point of view. Do you 'need' it though? Hmmmm, not sure - but you are desperate and can find no other solution for your problem you can always renew it at that point. Have you checked the cost? From what I can remember it isn't cheap! You should be able to find basic support/fixes etc online via Google searches (maybe even on here :) )
Kwik Picture Framing
Organisation: Kwik Picture Framing
Interests: Picture framing
Making just that little bit of difference to someone, somewhere.

Re: Do I need SageCover?

Post by Kwik Picture Framing »

It's one of those things.. you don't need until you do. And if you don't have it you will be gutted when you need it! It's a bit of a gamble, but up to you to decide how likely you are to need it.