This year I MUST get my Logo on my car !

Financial, legal, advertising, pricing, marketing, accountancy, bookkeeping, employment, taxation, etc.
birdman
Organisation: Pelican Picture Framing
Interests: Getting up close and personal with Val

Re: This year I MUST get my Logo on my car !

Post by birdman »

We have had our's done for a couple of years now and people coming in have noticed it as it drives around. It also has details on the back of the car. It didn't cost mega bucks and is always there for potential customers to see. Now if only I can get around to putting something similar on our Kangoo ....
2014-03-14 16.02.02.jpg
2014-03-14 16.02.02.jpg (1.72 MiB) Viewed 3346 times
Rolf Lawson GCF
“I am playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order.” Eric Morecambe
My status
John Ranes II, CPF, GCF
Organisation: The Frame Workshop of Appleton, Inc.
Interests: Philately, Darts, Beer Making, Photography, Golf

Post by John Ranes II, CPF, GCF »

IFGL wrote: ...When getting our shop sign done I asked the sign company what colour is best for the background to make sign stand out the best and white was their answer, unfortunately my car is black but after seeing yours I might get it done anyway.
Darren,

As Rolf has illustrated, a black car definitely will work, espcially if you put a bright golden Pelican on it for contrast! :clap:

Rolf,

I'm sure if I dig into the archives, I should find the answer to my next question....regarding how you became a bird....Pelican fan? As such, you will perhaps enjoy the script that accompanies, Pier Group by Charley Harper. We've carried the serigraphs of this Ohio artist since the 1980's and this is one of my all time favourites!

"Even on the pier, peer pressure appears..."
John
John Ranes II, CPF, GCF
The Frame Workshop of Appleton, Inc.
430 E Northland Ave
Appleton, WI 54911-2127 USA

Member: FATG & PPFA
The Frame Workshop
John Ranes Picture Framer Blog
birdman
Organisation: Pelican Picture Framing
Interests: Getting up close and personal with Val

Post by birdman »

Hi John,

I love the Pelicans and they are certainly a great price at only $950! I guess I'll have to wait for my birthday and hope somebody buys it for me:-)

I did post about our name back in pre-history and here is the link http://theframersforum.com/viewtopic.ph ... can#p70721

It is a subject we are often asked about and because there are very few pelicans in NI, it helps make us memorable.
Rolf Lawson GCF
“I am playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order.” Eric Morecambe
My status
John Ranes II, CPF, GCF
Organisation: The Frame Workshop of Appleton, Inc.
Interests: Philately, Darts, Beer Making, Photography, Golf

Post by John Ranes II, CPF, GCF »

Rolf,

Didn't need to steal this thread, but indeed I enjoyed the historical read about your journey to the land of Oz and how your business got it's name - Thanks. Pelicans are indeed awesome birds.

Sorry about the price tag on [b}"Pier Group"[/b] but it is one of Charley's highly sought after images... He passed away in 2007, but made three personal appearances in our gallery in the 1980's...
Charley Harper - Wikipedia.

John
John Ranes II, CPF, GCF
The Frame Workshop of Appleton, Inc.
430 E Northland Ave
Appleton, WI 54911-2127 USA

Member: FATG & PPFA
The Frame Workshop
John Ranes Picture Framer Blog