spring fair

Financial, legal, advertising, pricing, marketing, accountancy, bookkeeping, employment, taxation, etc.
greenfields

spring fair

Post by greenfields »

HI i went over to the spring fair and ordered some new samples and looked at the valaini mountcutter .
The problem is the new mouldings are expensive than the last ones i have.

My customers are a bit miserable but the samples are great but how do i cope now that i have good samples but at doulble the price i know you pay for better quaility but it will be a shock to my customers .

do i cut the price of the dearest mouldings to suit the customers or just carry on . advice if possible greenfields

THANKYOU
prospero

Post by prospero »

My xp is, show them the up-market stuff first, - "this one would look really classy, but it is rather expensive...". If they baulk at the cost, bring out the cheaper alternatives. 9 out of 10 times they go back to the dear one. :D
Roboframer

Post by Roboframer »

IOW you can sell down, but you can't sell up.
greenfields

Post by greenfields »

prospero wrote:My xp is, show them the up-market stuff first, - "this one would look really classy, but it is rather expensive...". If they baulk at the cost, bring out the cheaper alternatives. 9 out of 10 times they go back to the dear one. :D

THANKYOU