simple software

Financial, legal, advertising, pricing, marketing, accountancy, bookkeeping, employment, taxation, etc.
greenfields

simple software

Post by greenfields »

hi i am looking to get a pricing system into my gallery but am not to good on this computor i would like the simpliest systems , i use a calculator and every day we loss money but as isaid very bad at setting up a computor can someone help thankyou
osgood

Post by osgood »

Greenfields,
John, who is the owner of this forum has wondeful framing software called 'Estlite'.

If you click on the advertisement on the left side of this forum, that will take you to some info about the software, then if you click on 'contact us' on that page, that will take you to a page containing many ways to contact John.

I'm sure John will be willing to give you some advice!
Spit
Organisation: Framing Mad
Interests: Framing, watercolours & CCFC

Post by Spit »

You can download 'BBEst' which is the basic version you would want for a 30 day trial, which will be long enough for you to try and get hooked!

Follow this link http://estlite.scenes.biz/download.php

Select BBEst, then enter your name, business name and email address - leave the download code blank for now - then click on 'click here to download' this should then give you a download code. Note this down, click your back button on your browser, then enter the download code in the box provided and click on 'click here to download' again. The program will now be downloaded.

Just so you know I've been using BBEst/Estlite for a couple of years (as have many on the forum) and its well worth it.
http://www.classicbikeart.co.uk

Steve.
During business hours : My status
fionnuala
Organisation: Vereker Picture Framing
Interests: Dogs, Books, Cinema

estlite

Post by fionnuala »

when i was looking for pricing package for our shop, i researched frameman, quickprice and estlite.
we went with estlite, mainly because of john, who we met at the spring fair couldn't have been more helpful and a really down to earth decent guy. plus you get free support and updates.
i had to pay for my frameman demo. with john's estlite you can download it for 45 days for free.
also was talking to frank peters of "Quality Wood Mouldings" in the north, today and he reckons its the best software around.
give it a try! :D

Fionnuala
Mary Case GCF

Post by Mary Case GCF »

Couldn't agree more. For someone almost computer-illiterate, I find Estlite easy to use and John is a wonderful human being, ready to accept any suggestions for making the programme even easier to use .
markw

Re: simple software

Post by markw »

greenfields wrote:hi i am looking to get a pricing system into my gallery but am not to good on this computor i would like the simpliest systems , i use a calculator and every day we loss money but as isaid very bad at setting up a computor can someone help thankyou
Greenfields - Lots of programs out there - I'm biased as I've been using Estlite for years and would agree with comments made here by others.

Even when you get a pricing program you still need to enter those cost details when you start. A pricing program allows you to effectively forget the calculation process whilst dealing with your customer.

When you have a pricing program in place you still need to occasionally check that you are on song and that you are making the desired profit and that comes back to that basic of working out costs and doing the maths.

Whatever program you go for I have no doubt that you will see it as one of the wisest investments made in your business.