keeping track of jobs

Financial, legal, advertising, pricing, marketing, accountancy, bookkeeping, employment, taxation, etc.
Roboframer

Re: keeping track of jobs

Post by Roboframer »

We're a bit like this .....

"What's this bit of paper"?

"Oh - an order I took over the phone"

"When"?

"Oooh, coupla days ago I suppose, I was going to put it in then order book, but ........"

"When's it due"?

"Er .... let's see, oh yes .... TODAY" :D
stcstc

Post by stcstc »

he he robo

thats kind of my problem

I am getting to the point now, where people ring asking about there job, and my standard answer is oh its on todays list

when in reality i had forgotten about it or something!!!!
JohnMcafee
Organisation: Scenes
Interests: Picture Framing
Putting the world to rights

Post by JohnMcafee »

stcstc wrote:custom print pricing...
As you become more familiar with the program you will find that there is little in the way of framing that the program will not handle. The pricing of custom printing, however, is currently beyond its capabilities.

The list of fixing methods, and the many other variables, that are available to you when the program is first installed are examples only, they are provided as aids to understanding the workings of the program and are in no way fixed. I always encourage new users to modify and tailor them to suit the requirements of their own business.

As well as being able to edit or delete any of those fixing methods, adding a new fixing method such as, acrylic mounted print, or blockmounted print, is very straightforward. Work out what you want to charge your customer for the 40 x 50 size, and enter it together with the minimum price into a new line in the "Fix" grid in the Options>Prices page, and Bob should be your uncle.
"A little learning is a dangerous thing"

(Also known as John, the current forum administrator)
JohnMcafee
Organisation: Scenes
Interests: Picture Framing
Putting the world to rights

Post by JohnMcafee »

Keeping Track Of Jobs Within EstLite.

When you finish each job, remember to tick it as complete in the History screen.

In the Reports screen, make a report of “Jobs Not Completed”. (You have the option of either viewing on screen or printing this report.) All of your outstanding jobs will be listed in this report, the Due date will indicate a job’s urgency.
"A little learning is a dangerous thing"

(Also known as John, the current forum administrator)