Seeking Employment

Financial, legal, advertising, pricing, marketing, accountancy, bookkeeping, employment, taxation, etc.
Oliver
Organisation: self employed
Interests: illustration

Seeking Employment

Post by Oliver »

Hello all, my name is Oliver Goodson.

I'm currently working as a freelance illustrator in Gloucestershire, however, work is hard to come by these days despite my best efforts. So I'm looking for a career that will work well alongside it, I feel picture framing fits the bill perfectly. I've always had a love of using my hands and doing really detailed, intricate work and over the years i've developed a good eye for colour and composition.

At university I was involved in setting up exhibitions where I learned how to Flush Mount and Window Mount work. Since graduating I've been framing the work I do by buying up old frames and restoring them.

I'm hard working, earger to learn and take great pride in what I do. If you have anything available and are intersted, or know someone that does please do get in touch.

My email address is: oliver.illustration@fsmail.net

P.s. just in case you'd like to have a look, compliments, comments and critisism are always welome: olivergoodson.carbonmade.com
Gesso&Bole
Organisation: Jeremy Anderson Picture Frame Maker
Interests: Framing pictures, testing out the latest gismos, and sharing picture framing knowledge

Re: Seeking Employment

Post by Gesso&Bole »

If you fancy a move to Derby, give me a call . . . .
Jeremy (Jim) Anderson
Picture Framer and Framing Industry Educator
https://www.jeremyanderson.co.uk/
https://www.instagram.com/ja_picture_framer/
avantime

Re: Seeking Employment

Post by avantime »

Oliver.

I assume you studied illustration at uni? If so PM me as I may have something you may be interested in.