A Christmas marketing idea

Financial, legal, advertising, pricing, marketing, accountancy, bookkeeping, employment, taxation, etc.
Framiac
Organisation: Framiac.com
Interests: My Life has been the custom picture framing industry with a strong emphasis on business management. In my spare time I enjoy cycling, swimming, Tennis, playing the guitar. All of these hobbies I'm quite bad at.

A Christmas marketing idea

Post by Framiac »

I was going through some old articles I used to write for my local publication (in my former life as a framer) and thought this one is appropriate for this time of year.

If anyone publishes articles for their local papers or other magazines, this may offer ideas on something to write leading up to Christmas to give consumers great framing gift ideas.

If you don’t already contribute to a local publication, maybe ask them if they would be interested in an informative or educational article; quite often they’re after contributors with something new to say, especially with pictures, and it’s another way of marketing to the masses.

I really did frame the knives for the chap by the way....

Mark.

"Well it’s hard to believe that Christmas is almost upon us again; it’s a time of the year when the more reflective of us sit back and wonder what happened to the year. It’s also a time when we start to think about Christmas gifts for our loved ones.

Picture framers offer some very unique gift ideas that will make a lasting impression. Medals, achievements, sports jerseys, baby clothing and many such items make very memorable gifts. Last week we framed some carving knives for a client who had fond memories of Sunday roast at his grandparents. These memories hold a special place in people’s hearts.

These items are precious so check that your framer will use correct methods to install them into the frame. Using a reputable framer should ensure that this will be the case. Things to look for are: Is the shop neat with good presentation, are there a good selection of frames to choose from, does the framer have a good reputation and are they willing to give consultation? Ask them how they intend to fit the item into the frame. The general rule is that the item should be able to be taken out of the frame in the same condition it went in.

Leading up to Christmas is a busy time for framers so it is advisable to get in soon to avoid missing out, then all you have to do is sit back and enjoy the festive period with family and friends.

Have a safe and happy Christmas.

Mark Wilson,
B-Framed picture framing."