Canon iPF5100 Printer & Stand

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
RobC
Organisation: On the Edge Picture Framing
Interests: Boats, Planes & Cycling. One of the three I can afford!

Canon iPF5100 Printer & Stand

Post by RobC »

We have a Canon iPF5100 that we've decided to sell. It was originally a machine we used for creating giclée proofs before final print runs on our larger machine, so it's only had light use. However when we moved to larger workshops we found ourselves mainly using the larger machine and hence the iPF5100 has spent too long just sitting as a backup printer. It needs a job!

To make sure it's all in good condition to sell, we had it fitted with two brand new print heads (that still have 11 months manufacturer's warranty) and installed a new maintenance tank. All firmware is up to date and it's printing perfectly. There is a reasonable amount of inks, with some of them full, but be aware that to move the printer a degree of ink gets drained. We have only ever used genuine Canon inks in this printer.

We also have the optional Canon stand and catch hopper for this machine that is included in the sale. I think the stand cost about £250 originally.

I'm never quite sure what value to sell things at, but as it has nearly £600 of new print heads, a new maintenance tank and includes the stand, we're probably looking for £975 (inc. VAT). We are VAT registered and a VAT receipt can be issued.

It'll need collecting from Market Harborough - or we could deliver it if not too far from us. It's not practical to courier it.

Happy to answer any questions.

Rob
RobC
Organisation: On the Edge Picture Framing
Interests: Boats, Planes & Cycling. One of the three I can afford!

Re: Canon iPF5100 Printer & Stand

Post by RobC »

Blimey - sold !