Mountboard and moulding - offers

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
vitalframer
Organisation: Vital Framing
Interests: Woodwork, Photography, Travel, Technology

Mountboard and moulding - offers

Post by vitalframer »

Moving house so the mountboard and moulding can't come with me as no room at new house. I have about 80-100 sheets of mountboard of various colours and is a mix of Arqadia and Britannia and about 20-25 lengths of moulding which is all Arqadia. The mountboard was about £350 and moulding about £100 but I will accept any reasonable offer with the proviso that it is all collected in Peterborough by Thursday this week. I haven't got time to do an inventory but you are welcome to come and have a look. I also have a couple of sheets of glass and about six sheets of backing board that I will throw in for free. Many thanks......Bob
"I started with nothing and still have most if left!"
vitalframer
Organisation: Vital Framing
Interests: Woodwork, Photography, Travel, Technology

Mountboard & Moulding - £100 the lot

Post by vitalframer »

Posted before but couldn't edit so this is an update - Moving house so the mountboard and moulding can't come with me as no room at new house. I have about 80-100 sheets of mountboard of various colours and is a mix of Arqadia and Britannia and about 20-25 lengths of moulding which is all Arqadia. The mountboard was about £350 and moulding about £100 but I will accept £100 for the lot with the proviso that it is all collected in Peterborough by Thursday next week (18th). I am sorry but I haven't got time to do a full inventory but you are welcome to come and have a look. I also have a couple of sheets of glass and about six sheets of backing board that I will throw in for free. Many thanks......Bob
"I started with nothing and still have most if left!"
chris547
Organisation: Resourcex
Interests: Cars, Rugby, Food and Wine, Photography and Art

Re: Mountboard and moulding - offers

Post by chris547 »

Hi Vitalframer,

I am starting out and your offer is therefore of considerable interest.When would it be suitable to come and see what you have got. I am able to meet your deadline and I stay about an hours drive from you. I will have to use my car which has a loading space of just over a metre wide by 1.4m long. What's the longest length of your mouldings?

Regards Chris
David McCormack
Organisation: Framing
Interests: Cycling, walking, darkroom photography and laughing a lot!

Post by David McCormack »

chris547 wrote:I am able to meet your deadline and I stay about an hours drive from you.
What car do you drive? A Delorean with a flux capacitor :giggle:

This post is a year old :oops:
"You know, there's a right and wrong way to do everything!"
Oliver Hardy.
https://www.instagram.com/davidaustinmccormack/
chris547
Organisation: Resourcex
Interests: Cars, Rugby, Food and Wine, Photography and Art

Post by chris547 »

Sorry I did not have my glasses on and read it as 2016