Complete Set of Framing Equipment for Sale

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
morrispeterj
Organisation: Ness Frames
Interests: Framing

Complete Set of Framing Equipment for Sale

Post by morrispeterj »

I am selling up all of my equipment as we are probably moving overseas. I have been a hobby framer for 24 years and have built up a full range of professional equipment over the years. My equipment includes a foot operated guillotine (Morso copy - bought from Framers Corner), Morso spare blades, a Cassese 79 foot-operated underpinner, a KeenCut Gold mount cutter, a Fletcher sliding blade mount cutter, 2 x Fletcher point drivers, glass cutters, rulers and pretty much every other framing tool and accessory you would need to start a small business. I also have dozens of sheets of mountboard and a few dozen lengths of moulding.
Pete
07840-440550
morrispeterj@aol.com
Redman10
Organisation: SFS
Interests: Art, Auctions & Living

Re: Complete Set of Framing Equipment for Sale

Post by Redman10 »

Sent a Private message to you - interested in a few pieces
morrispeterj
Organisation: Ness Frames
Interests: Framing

Post by morrispeterj »

Hi Redman 10,
I would prefer to try and sell the whole lot as a working set if possible, but if that doesn't work, I would be prepared to split the set. Are you interested in anything in particular?
Pete
Redman10
Organisation: SFS
Interests: Art, Auctions & Living

Post by Redman10 »

Hi Pete

Thanks for the reply. Understand that you would prefer to sell all together but if circumstances change I am interested in the keencut & Fletcher mount cutters and the various tools/ruler you mention. Also mount board / moulding depending on details.

As before I think I must live near you so would be happy to meet to discuss if it helps.

Thanks

Neil