Discuss Picture Framing topics.

PLEASE USE THE HELP SECTION
WHEN SEEKING OR OFFERING HELP!
BeatnikFraming
Organisation: Beatnik Framing
Interests: Photography, music, art, crafts

mainline mouldings customer website

Post by BeatnikFraming »

I'm sure mainline mouldings used to have a separate website that was for customers to look at - all the mouldings but without the pricing info. I can't seem to find it anywhere? Am I imagining it or was it a different suppliers?
Jayvee
Organisation: Framed By John
Interests: Framing, Football, Cricket, Movies

Re: mainline mouldings customer website

Post by Jayvee »

prospero

Post by prospero »

Most framing websites don't show prices until you log in. Registering for an online account establishes your bona fides.
It's like the Member Only section on here. The innocent must be protected. :lol:
Watch Out. There's A Humphrey About
Jamesnkr

Post by Jamesnkr »

Talk about weird. The site has absolutely no way of identifying the supplier, so if a punter from the street were to do this:
If you would like to purchase mouldings from this library please add your favourite products to a project and then print it off (from the Actions menu on the myProjects page). Take it along to your local framer and they'll do the rest! Alternatively you can email your project or share it online with your picture framer or art gallery.
Then what would a framer do...?
prospero

Post by prospero »

..... Say "that one is discontinued". :lol:

I went to the chip shop with a piece a batter and asked if they had a fish to fit it. :giggle:
Watch Out. There's A Humphrey About
Rainbow
Organisation: Picture sales and framing
Interests: varied

Post by Rainbow »

The T&Cs on the FrameBook site say that the supplier is Mainline, although that's not much help if the framer isn't familiar with FrameBook printouts.
If you would like to purchase mouldings from this library please add your favourite products to a project and then print it off ... Take it along to your local framer and they'll do the rest!
What the customer is blissfully unware of is that there's a £50 minimum order with Mainline and a £9.95 carriage charge. So unless the framer is already dealing with Mainline, it's not going to be as easy as they make it sound.