bbest trial

Software related questions, and
suggestions for new features or improvements.
crayfordframer
Organisation: The Bespoke Framer
Interests: creating art

bbest trial

Post by crayfordframer »

Hi,
Recently downloaded bbest trial to see how it works for us, as a new startup business we're looking for a simple pricing application.

I've gone through a lengthy process of giving each moulding its own code and inputting that into the bbest moulding table. but I'd like to know if this can be transferred over to another machine if needed? or would it need to be inputted again? or if we decided to upgrade to the full version would I be able to then transfer all the changes we're made to the bbest trial version?

Also on bbest, where can I add extras, such as just glass without the backing? spacers? general consumables? etc

Thank you in advance for the help.
JohnMcafee
Organisation: Scenes
Interests: Picture Framing
Putting the world to rights

Re: bbest trial

Post by JohnMcafee »

When upgrading to EstLite all settings and data from BBEst are transferred automatically to the new software, there is no need re-enter anything manually.

>Also on bbest, where can I add extras, such as just glass without the backing? spacers? general consumables? Etc
  • If you would like to do this, make additional items in Options>Prices>Glass such as “2mm Float+Back”, “2mm Float”, etc.
  • Add the item “Spacer for 3D Object” to Options>Prices>Mount Decoration, and/or ad a “Spacer” to your Moulding List, then, if the situation calls for it, you can price the job with a stacked frame.
  • There is no way to itemise “general consumables” if it means stuff like the length of string, number of pins or staples, number of underpinner wedges, wrapping or bagging the job etc. the program assumes that this has been allowed for in your set-up figures. However additional items or services may be added by placing an appropriate monitory value in the “Other” box on the main pricing screen
"A little learning is a dangerous thing"

(Also known as John, the current forum administrator)