FREE Ademco 2226 Laminating Press

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
woodencrrosses
Organisation: Fine Frames
Interests: Picture Framing

FREE Ademco 2226 Laminating Press

Post by woodencrrosses »

Second Hand ADEMCO 2226 Dry Mounting and Laminating Hard Bed Heat Press. Not too attractive but in excellent working order! Being moved on due to retirement.
FREE to nice home. Must be collected. Very Heavy. Brian Lowestoft Suffolk
Not your average framer
Organisation: The Dartmoor Gallery
Interests: Lost causes, saving and restoring old things, learning something every day

Re: FREE Ademco 2226 Laminating Press

Post by Not your average framer »

I have exactly the same model and would encourage any members who do not have a dry monting and are within a sensible distance to consider this press. I've had mine for more years than I care to remember, they are build to last and just don't go wrong. There's no complicated technology to go wrong, the thermostat is a "Simerstat" as used in tea urns and still readily available. You just can't go wrong! It would be sad to see one of these going to waste. Surely someone needs one.
Mark Lacey

“Life is short. Art long. Opportunity is fleeting. Experience treacherous. Judgement difficult.”
― Geoffrey Chaucer
poliopete
Organisation: Annie Lou Fine Framing
Interests: Caring for my wife, Picture Framing and Natural History

Re: FREE Ademco 2226 Laminating Press

Post by poliopete »

Like Mark, I had mine for many years with very few problems It must have paid for its self many times over. :D

I sold mine when I sold the business but if I was nearer I would snap up this very generous offer.