PLEASE USE THE HELP SECTION
WHEN SEEKING OR OFFERING HELP!
fine-art-trade-guild
Organisation: Fine Art Trade Guild
Interests: Encouraging and promoting the best in art and framing

Hello From The Fine Art Trade Guild!

Post by fine-art-trade-guild »

Hey there,

Thought i'd introduce myself. As the new custodian of the FATG account on here.

Often the guild has been seen as an "us versus them" kind of thing, i'd like to change that, and hope that my participation on here helps make it a case of "working together for the betterment of the industry as a whole"

Many of you may remember the successful Framers Forum Live Events in Stratford Upon Avon held from memory in 2010, 2011 and I think 2012. Some of you may have spotted that the Fine Art Trade Guild are running something similar in Stratford Upon Avon this September with free entry to members and non-members. We are extending the hand of friendship to anyone who wants to attend.

I look forward to chatting with many of you on the day, and participating in discussions on here. I hope we can all share expertise and work to making the industry the best it possibly can be.

Best Wishes,

Grahame,
Social Media Team.
The Fine Art Trade Guild is owned and run by its members, and for the benefit of its members. These members share a common goal, which is to promote and encourage the best in art and framing.
https://www.fineart.co.uk
Justintime
Organisation: George The Framer LLP
Interests: Gardening, design, electronic music, good food and beverages.

Re: Hello From The Fine Art Trade Guild!

Post by Justintime »

Hi Grahame, thanks for the info and welcome to the forum!
We'll be there!
Justin George GCF(APF)
Insta: georgetheframer
RogerC
Organisation: Kings Stationers
Interests: Latest interest is framing - recently added to services offered by Art Shop.

Re: Hello From The Fine Art Trade Guild!

Post by RogerC »

Having recently joined the FATG, and started framing!, we are going to the Stratford event.
Hoping to meet a few people and make some contacts - always nice to put a face to a name!!