Complete set of equipment+ training if wanted

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
wellington
Organisation: Sunnybank Gallery
Interests: Travel

Complete set of equipment+ training if wanted

Post by wellington »

This is a highly profitable business that you can run from your garage at home or in a workshop nearby

EVERYTHING is included and training will include a list of suppliers and how to get a trade account for cheaper prices

COST NEW IS £10000+ !!!

IT IS CASH ON COLLECTION FROM WEST YORKSHIRE - NO PAYPAL due to high fees

We had a thriving Art Gallery and framing workshop and the items for sale are a complete spare set of everything you need as we kept this at home for the odd framing job that came in before closing and needed to be done by the next morning - THEREFORE IT HAS HAD LITTLE USE and now we have MOVED WE HAVE USED THE THE EQUIPMENT TO MAKE THE FRAMES IN THE PHOTO ABOVE

DUE TO THE FRAMES OF THE PICTURES WE HAD AT THE OLD VICTORIAN HOUSE DID NOT GO IN OUR NEW MORE MODERN HOUSE AS YOU WILL SEE ON COLLECTING Hence those frames are for pictures in the new home and SADLY THE LAST frames I will ever make 😭😭😭😭😭

The items are:-Morso mitre machine for cutting the corners with guide and extension arm for big frames +SPARE BLADES. (£300) Cost £3250 for joining the frames together-

Underpinner This is a quality Taurus doubled headed one so you can join a wide frame in 2 places and even stack for deeper frames. Cost £3500. Spare wedges and chutes. Recent £390 service by qualified engineer

See the like new photo of the underside !

Compressor to make the underpinner work - as new one year old

Mount cutter Top of the range 60” Keencut Ultimat with L and R extension arms for bigger mounts.+ Blades

Underpinner manual Charnwood model bought as a back up but used once whilst waiting for others serviceTools

Tools equipment and sundries for assembling frames as in the photo

Storage unit with 25 drawers of sundries when assembling framesIf you want more information then its07986978470andcwexwill help you

Glass you can buy locally to you cut to size and hardboard for the back from B&Q who also cut them to size !

This is a great opportunity to get everything you need from an ex genuine framer with full training given on collection day

PLEASE NOTE COLLECTION CAN BE ANY DAY AFTER 4 MAY as builders arriving to make a double garage extension and I would have finished the pictures for the new house
Cost is £2950 cash on collection.
Sale as lot only - you can always make a prysellibgvwhat you do not want!
SADLY these will be the last framing jobs I do😭😭

The photographs did not upload correctly, so the blank file attachments have been removed by a Moderator
W Ellington
wittyn11
Organisation: Artist
Interests: Drawing, painting, restoring vintage motorbikes, buying antiques and vintage collectables.

Re: Complete set of equipment+ training if wanted

Post by wittyn11 »

Hi, I worked with a framer who is considering semi retirement, and was asking me if I could help out. I'd rather work from home as I have a large double garage myself, I know it would all fit. Timing wise, it's no rush.

The pictures haven't worked on the bulletin board.

Could.you send them directly
wittyneal@gmail.com

The price is okay, I have some savings I can dip into.

I am in W.Yorks. Where abouts are you based? I would probably hire a company but would.come over with them.

Many thanks in advance of your response.

Neal.
wellington
Organisation: Sunnybank Gallery
Interests: Travel

Re: Complete set of equipment+ training if wanted

Post by wellington »

We have been in contact and you have reserved it with my agreement
Other interested parties please note this
Other interested people can express interest in case it does not work out but at the moment it is reserved for this person
Thankyou
David
W Ellington