I have a job that is beyond my skills to do efficiently and looking to outsource.
Does anyone on here offer Photoshop work before I look outside the framing world? A person needs to be digitally removed from a photo, the resulting space filled in realistically by replicating the existing background, and the photo re-printed for framing.
The existing photo is approx 900mm wide and I have been given the original digital file, but I do not think it is sufficient to be enlarged enough. It may be better to re-scan.
Must be a top-quality job, the customer is willing to pay whatever is needed.
Any takers or recommendations? Either for just the Photoshop work or complete scan/re-print too.
Anyone really, really good at Photoshop?
-
WannabeFramer
- Posts: 411
- Joined: Fri 17 Feb, 2023 11:20 am
- Location: Wales
- Organisation: Arlais Framing
- Interests: Arts, crafts, framing and walking
-
Justintime
- Posts: 2535
- Joined: Sat 26 Sep, 2015 8:48 am
- Location: West Wales
- Organisation: George The Framer LLP
- Interests: Gardening, design, electronic music, good food and beverages.
- Contact:
Re: Anyone really, really good at Photoshop?
I'll send you the details for the guy I use.
Justin George GCF(APF)
-
Fruitini
- Posts: 287
- Joined: Fri 19 Oct, 2007 7:17 pm
- Location: Devizes, Wiltshire
- Organisation: Original Glory
- Interests: Digital Art & Photography
- Contact:
Re: Anyone really, really good at Photoshop?
Hi. We can help with that no problem. Send us an email at info@originalglory.co.uk
