I have for sale a pneumatic Gunnar scribe pen holder for . It was attached to the Gunnar F1 Hybrid machine that I bought from Gunnar about 2vyears ago. I haven't ever used it but it looks in very good/ perfect condition.
£100.
Thanks
James
For sale. Scribe pen holder/ attachment for Gunnar CMC mountcutter
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
-
woodman-46
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Tue 28 Jul, 2009 4:28 pm
- Location: gillingham dorset
- Organisation: James Frederck
- Interests: Woodwork
For sale. Scribe pen holder/ attachment for Gunnar CMC mountcutter
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
kentish
- Posts: 104
- Joined: Thu 02 Jul, 2009 2:24 pm
- Location: kent
- Organisation: kent
- Interests: golf biking
Re: For sale. Scribe pen holder/ attachment for Gunnar CMC mountcutter
Does it fit the jumbo version the 601
-
woodman-46
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Tue 28 Jul, 2009 4:28 pm
- Location: gillingham dorset
- Organisation: James Frederck
- Interests: Woodwork
Re: For sale. Scribe pen holder/ attachment for Gunnar CMC mountcutter
Hi I've got to be honest I'm not sure. You would have to do your own research. My suggestion would be to contact Sarah or Steve at Gunnar.
Thanks
Thanks
