Happy Birthday Steven

Discuss Picture Framing topics.

PLEASE USE THE HELP SECTION
WHEN SEEKING OR OFFERING HELP!
Dermot

Happy Birthday Steven

Post by Dermot »

Happy birthday Steven.......I hope you are having a good one.

Best regards

Dermot
John
Site Admin
Organisation: Tech Support
Interests: Forums and stuff

Post by John »

Wow that's what the lights were last thursday, thought we were seeing the Northern lights in Belfast. :wink:

Happy belated birthday Steven. :D
SquareFrames
Organisation: Dromore Picture Framing / Down School of
Interests: Reading, relaxing, and funnily enough, its hard to stop thinking of framing

Post by SquareFrames »

Hi Dermot & John,

As it was my 40 summut birthday last Thursday 28th July, I take it you bare referring to me? Well, I hope so, otherwise I am being very presumptious.
Many thanks for the birthday greetings, much appreciated.
Last Thursday was not a normal day for me, other than the 'birfday', I had my hair cut in my favourite hair dressers in Hillsborough, Co. Down, and when I came back to the workshop........my wife the poor dear, gave me the rest of the day off.......little did I know that she wanted the back garden sorted out ready for laying a new patio (for the dogs, not us), I have been working at it every evening since....wish I had of stayed at work!!!! But that evening, all the immediate family turned up for an impromptu Chinese takeaway (meal for 6, boy did our 2 pups eat well that night) and 'birfday' cake with a bikini clad female on the top, (rather sexy looking too, whoever she was) and lots of drinks (non alchoholic for me anyhow, I seen the light many years ago....thankfully...roll on next years Guild Awards evening......my next (and once yearly) full on binge)

Again many thanks

Steven aged 44...there you go...bet you lot thought I was older......???
Someone Once Said 'Knowledge Is Power'
Down School of Picture Framing http://www.downschoolofpictureframing.co.uk
Ireland's Only Accredited Training School
GCF Examination Centre
Accredited Valiani Demonstration / Training Centre