Our extended framing family

Discuss Picture Framing topics.

PLEASE USE THE HELP SECTION
WHEN SEEKING OR OFFERING HELP!
sarah

Our extended framing family

Post by sarah »

I just wanted to pass on my thoughts and prayers to all those who have been affected by the devastating hurricane that hit the gulf states during the week.
Dermot

Post by Dermot »

Sarah

Thank you for your very kind thoughts ……

A few of us over on the Grumble are trying to get some sort of Benevolent Fund of the ground to help those who have lost their business and homes due to the hurricane ………in particular I know that Buddy and his family have lost just about everything……

This is the link to the Grumble http://www.thegrumble.com/ubb/ultimateb ... 1;t=009356

If anyone can afford a little something you can send it to:

Roxanne Langley
Langley House Gallery
25236 Grogans Park Dr.
Woodlands, TX 77380
USA

+1 281-419-2121 gallery number
+1 281-636-6342 cell number

roxanne@langleyhousegallery.net or rdlangley@sbcglobal.net (both are active e-mail accounts)

Roxanne is organizing a bank account for the fund and it is hoped to get a governing board up and running when some of the people get together later this month at the picture framing trade show in Atlanta.

Once again thank you for your kind thoughts and be assured that whatever is sent for the fund won’t go astray………the long term goal for the fund is to have some sort of support fund in place for those in need from the picture framing industry.

Many thanks

Dermot