missing rebate supports

Post examples...
Of framing styles or techniques that rocked your boat, and also of those that didn't
skeltonframers

missing rebate supports

Post by skeltonframers »

Hi there! I am new to this so you will have to excuse me if I do anything wrong!! My problem is I have bought a "modern" mitre cutter (very similar to Morso) from someone off ebay, any way when I got it home I realised that there were no rebate supports on it - which, as you can imagine, is making cutting rather difficult! If anyone out there knows where I can get these supports from I would be grateful for the info! It looks like Morso rebate supports will fit. :oops:
sheila
John
Site Admin
Organisation: Scenes Picture Framing
Interests: Forums and stuff

Post by John »

Hi Sheila,

Welcome to the forum.

Have you contacted your eBay seller? Perhaps the supports might be found, otherwise they might be able to give you the name of the supplier of the machine.

Not familiar with that brand name, but your 'reps' are usually a good source for this type of information. Maybe one of your suppliers could let you try a set of Morso supports to see if they would work on your machine.
Darren

Post by Darren »

skeltonframers

rebate supports

Post by skeltonframers »

Thanks very much, Darren - that info was really helpful, just got to hope I win the bidding!! :D
sheila