Buy New or 2nd hand?

Discuss Picture Framing topics.

PLEASE USE THE HELP SECTION
WHEN SEEKING OR OFFERING HELP!
V-Nail

Buy New or 2nd hand?

Post by V-Nail »

Guy's looking for advice on buying a Morso F. Seeing alot on ebay, however, is this equipment best to buy new.

Done the thought process of money, investment, time, ability to take on more customers.

In summery! I'm looking for a push in the right direction.

Thanks
Drew :?
Dermot

Post by Dermot »

The Morso is about the most indestructible machine ever made…

Parts for all Morso’s ever made are still available….

The first machine I bought had had 3 or 4 previous owners

http://www.morso-guillotines.dk/

BTW I have a Morso bought new last year that I only ever made about 20 frames on ……if you fancied a trip to Ireland I could be persuaded to accept an offer that I cannot refuse…..I’m most likely going to ask one of the suppliers to flog it off for me …..I just don’t have the time to do the Buy & Sell or Ebay thing with my framing equipment……

In case you don’t know I retired from picture framing last year to concentrate on an other business….

Good luck with your venture…

Dermot
V-Nail

Post by V-Nail »

Dermot,
I thank you for your kind offer, but for a 1 year old Morso, travel and pick-up, it may cost more than a new one! Well, unless your offering it for a good price.

Drew
Dermot

Post by Dermot »

V-Nail wrote:Dermot,
I thank you for your kind offer, but for a 1 year old Morso, travel and pick-up, it may cost more than a new one! Well, unless your offering it for a good price.

Drew
I’m open to offers
V-Nail

Post by V-Nail »

Thanks Dermot, but I have called Lion and they have a good deal on the Morso F. So will take the bull with the horns and go for new.

Cheers
Drew