D & J Simons - North Exhibition 11th/12th October

Something to announce to the world? Do it here.
DSimons

D & J Simons - North Exhibition 11th/12th October

Post by DSimons »

D & J Simons would like to invite you to our "North Exhibition", which is to be held at the RAMADA JARVIS HOTEL, LEEDS ROAD, WETHERBY, WEST YORKSHIRE LS22 5HE on Sunday 11th October from 9am - 6pm & Monday 12th October from 9am - 4pm.

You can see our new 2009 range of picture mouldings including Emafyl which is now also available via D & J Simons, along with ready made mirrors & photo frames. PLUS: Valiani & Fletcher mount cutter; Hotpress; Fuji printers; Cassese underpinners & Colourmount mountboard.

A number of our sales represenatives will be attending the show. We look forward to seeing you.

Thank you.

Daniel Simons
Daniel Simons
Jonny2morsos
Organisation: Northborough Framing
Interests: Fly Fishing, Photography and Real Ale.

Re: D & J Simons - North Exhibition 11th/12th October

Post by Jonny2morsos »

I am interested in coming along.

Any chance Simons are able to negotiate a special room rate? Might encourage those who have a distance to travel.

Also may be a good opportunity for a forum social event. :beer: or :drink:

John.
Roboframer

Post by Roboframer »

What - oop North lahyke?

Dern't think ser - can't understand the blighters.

Went to a jewellers in Wetherby once - asked the guy if he could make me, from a photo, a small model of my recently departed pet dog. He said 'Do you want it eighteen carat'? - I said "No - chewing a bone'
:Slap:
DSimons

Post by DSimons »

If anyone is interested in staying at the Ramada Jarvis Hotel, we have indeed negotiated a special room rate. Its £70 bed and full English breakfast for a single occupancy and £80 for a double. Please contact Gail directly on 01937-583881, and you must state that you are staying for the D & J Simons exhibition, so the special room rate would apply.

Many thanks,

Daniel
Daniel Simons
Jonny2morsos

Post by Jonny2morsos »

Thought I would bring this topic back again as the Simons Rep. called today and reminded me of this event.

So who's going? Anyone staying the night? if so which night Sat or Sun? How about a forum dinner?

Any tasty offers from Simons (please Daniel) that might entice the "don't knows" to come along.

John.
DSimons

Post by DSimons »

We will be offering 25% off all bespoke picture mouldings bought at the show, except the EMAFYL range (polystyrene mouldings) distributed through simons where the maximum is 20%. Also, there will be plently of show deals on new machinery, fittings and hardware.....there will be some very good money saving opportunities.

Also, we will be offering complimentary cups of tea and buscuits, now thats an extremely good reason to come to Wetherby.
Daniel Simons
Jonny2morsos

Post by Jonny2morsos »

I will have to come up on the Sunday evening as I am running a half marathon that morning.

Think I will be getting the Mrs. to drive!

We will be looking for somewhere to eat that night so if any one who is going wants to make up a group for a meal we are open to suggestions.

john.