free mouldings for start up?? in devon

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
danchip1
Organisation: Devon
Interests: Doing the right thing
Cooking and eating curry

free mouldings for start up?? in devon

Post by danchip1 »

Yes, its true, I have to offer several bundles of mixed mouldings, free to a good home, collection prefered but can deliver if local, Plymouth a possibility

I have had enough of the clutter in my work shop and have got ruthless to save my sanity, I could make all this stuff into RMFs but just dont have the time and have had enough of looking at/tripping over the stuff.
Its a mixed bag, some tat but some good stuff, mostly arqadia and larson juhl, longest 3 metres, shortes about 600mm. Plenty of RMFs and some nice bigger frames too.

I would like to shift it yesterday as it is currently in the back of my van. I am about 10 miles from exeter, posting it is not an option.

Please call 07799660380 asap if interested, it will end up on my woodburner if not, which is a damn shame cause its just dosh, goin up the chimeny..
Thanks
w00dward
Organisation: Just here
Interests: 42

Re: free mouldings for start up?? in devon

Post by w00dward »

If they are still in the van in a couple of months I'll have them once I've got my new place sorted! :D
Paul.

Alcohol does not make you FAT
- it makes you LEAN ….
against tables, chairs, floors, walls and ugly people.
danchip1
Organisation: Devon
Interests: Doing the right thing
Cooking and eating curry

Post by danchip1 »

offer now closed as gone to good home!
cheers
Moglet
Organisation: An Urban Myth
Interests: I'll let you know if I get my life back.

Post by Moglet »

w00dward wrote:If they are still in the van in a couple of months I'll have them once I've got my new place sorted! :D
Paul, if I can't get a buyer for the mouldings I'm looking to part company with (to keep storage costs at a minimum), I can ship them back to the UK.

As long as you are able to collect them (from Wiltshire, so not too far away), if I don't get a buyer, I'd be delighted to see them go to a good home. Otherwise they'll end up in a skip.

Also, if I can't get a buyer for my mountboard (loads of colours, mix of Arqadia and Colourmount), you'd be welcome to some of that as well.

When I know better what I will / will not have, I'll drop you a SITREP on this thread.
........Áine JGF SGF FTB
Image .Briseann an dúchas trí shuiligh an chuit.